LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this a vw beetle that me and my friend bought about a year ago, and now it has come into my possesion. Its had a metallic purple paint job and it came out really good. it also has a race interior because it was a race car.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288952849

colour coded roll-cage

Last edited by hopper_ali at Oct 4 2003, 10:32 AM

·
Registered
23 Posts
is it diecast cus i think i got the same one somewhere if i remember correctly wasnt it a nasty yellow color out of the box. nice paint job :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
hmmm...i've got that same one that came pre-painted blue. Are you sure you painted it. Everything is the exact same....wheels,interior,paint. Except i put a couple of the stickers on mine.

btw. those little faucets on that red tank look just like slowdowns! (I think it's supposed to be a fire suppression system or some shit.)

Last edited by 1ofaknd at Oct 4 2003, 10:21 AM

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
I have one of the nasty yellow ones but now it's candy green , cut top, patternz, and the interior is hooked up with color matched inserts. I got pics of it when it was tan if anybody wants to post em for me. They're not as good as they could be though.

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by 1ofaknd@Oct 4 2003, 02:13 PM
hmmm...i've got that same one that came pre-painted blue. Are you sure you painted it. Everything is the exact same....wheels,interior,paint. Except i put a couple of the stickers on mine.

btw. those little faucets on that red tank look just like slowdowns! (I think it's supposed to be a fire suppression system or some shit.)
no, my one used to be red and i sprayed it metallic purple, i'll get a pic of the can if you like.
look the difference

all i did to mine was take off the stickers and respray it.

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Oct 4 2003, 08:40 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Oct 4 2003, 08:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--hopper_ali@Oct 4 2003, 11:35 AM
i want more pics of your mate!!!!! :biggrin:

want my email address? :cheesy:[/b][/quote]
i only have 3

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by 1ofaknd@Oct 4 2003, 08:38 PM
I'm not tryin' to accuse you of anything. just sayin'.
And i've seen the red one's you are talking about. Mine didn't come with any stickers on it. they were seperate.
ok thats cool. but im not fake

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by hopper_ali+Oct 4 2003, 12:44 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hopper_ali @ Oct 4 2003, 12:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -The Mad [email protected] 4 2003, 08:40 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--hopper_ali
@Oct 4 2003, 11:35 AM

i want more pics of your mate!!!!! :biggrin:

want my email address? :cheesy:
i only have 3[/b][/quote]
hook me up :biggrin: lol

1 - 20 of 35 Posts