LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning my father was called home you may know him as Lowrider Joe. A pioneer in the lowrider movement. And he will be greatly missed:0( I must remember the good times and that his is now cruzin with christ :angel: The one thing I regret is not finishing his 52 tin woody. But this is for you dad I will finish what you started.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Please keep him in your prayers. I am asking for any of you that haven know my father to join us in his last cruz. More info to follow.

·
.."BACKYARD BOOGIE"...
12,670 Posts
Originally posted by IMAGINATIONS64@Jan 31 2010, 03:59 PM~16469829
This morning my father was called home you may know him as Lowrider Joe. A pioneer in the lowrider movement. And he  will be greatly missed:0( I must remember the good times and  that his is now cruzin with christ    :angel:  The one thing I regret is not finishing his 52 tin woody. But this is for you dad I will finish what you started.
YOUR DAD WOULD BE PROUD IF YOU FINISH HIS WOODY' KEEP YOUR HEAD UP' HE'S LOOKING :biggrin:

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Right now I need to find a good body/paint guy and interior. He's wish was to have his last ride in this car. So if anyone knows of a Tperson that can help me with his wish please pm me, thank you so much

·
LIFE TIME MEMBER
8,404 Posts
:(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts