LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
only want 4 switches---> front, bak, S2S, pancake.
dont really want n e cutting or welding if its avoidable, batts seem like a hastle(a heavy one) then the ride is shitty without accums($$$) and need 4pumps or a manifold($$$)

so does it seem worth it 2 juice a 94 civic coupe?

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
If you decide to juice it, I have a factory suspension off a 94 civic that I juiced several years ago. I will sell it cheap and you will not have to cut up your suspension ;)

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
i dont really know how involved juicing a civic is but you can control the weight by how many bays of batteries your using...setup will be small regardless because of space more than likely and if thats the case then you would probably be best off with a manifold and 1 pump in my opinion

·
Registered
86 Posts
hey hi-rola i think u should hope on that deal LOW is selling installing the cylinders will only take like less than 10 minutes. Its like a bolt on cylinder kit.

I'm not forcing you to get hydraulic like we talked about in the pervious post but i'm just telling you what i'd do......

Hey LOW got any more of those cylinder kit for honda got anymore of an accord??

Attachments

·
Registered
237 Posts
my boy had a bolt on juice kit. with 2 pumps and 3 batts.. never had a problm it sounded weird when he dumped it< but all uni cars ive seen sound weird when dumped> but other then that it seemed to work fine. no problmes other then some o rings and shit... take ur time and runb ur hoses clean and make all ur connectz tight

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Originally posted by hydros2004@Dec 8 2003, 09:41 AM
hey hi-rola i think u should hope on that deal LOW is selling installing the cylinders will only take like less than 10 minutes. Its like a bolt on cylinder kit.

I'm not forcing you to get hydraulic like we talked about in the pervious post but i'm just telling you what i'd do......

No more accord suspensions, the one I had is sold. But I still have this civic suspension that I know will fit 92-95 and most likely higher up models, it may also fit accords but not sure

Juicing a honda is the easiest ride to do. I can juice a honda with a clean ass setup in around a day and a half, and that includes chilling and taking my time and drinking a few beers :biggrin: I never rush things

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Originally posted by [email protected]+Dec 8 2003, 05:47 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([email protected] @ Dec 8 2003, 05:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--hydros2004@Dec 8 2003, 09:41 AM

No more accord suspensions, the one I had is sold. But I still have this civic suspension that I know will fit 92-95 and most likely higher up models, it may also fit accords but not sure

Juicing a honda is the easiest ride to do. I can juice a honda with a clean ass setup in around a day and a half, and that includes chilling and taking my time and drinking a few beers :biggrin: I never rush things[/b][/quote]
juiced in 2 years :uh:

·
Registered
86 Posts
bigdan do u ever go to work. Geesh all u do is lay on my back, well i suggest you to hop off.......

oh and how much do u want for the civic cylinder kit..

May i please have some specs? pics?

Last edited by hydros2004 at Dec 8 2003, 05:11 PM

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by hydros2004@Dec 8 2003, 04:07 PM
bigdan do u ever go to work. Geesh all u do is lay on my back, well i suggest you to hop off.......

You should worry about getting a car before buying parts... we've seen your advice... keep it to yourself..."juicedkid".

·
Registered
86 Posts
Originally posted by vegashopper+Dec 8 2003, 05:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vegashopper @ Dec 8 2003, 05:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--hydros2004@Dec 8 2003, 04:07 PM

You should worry about getting a car before buying parts... we've seen your advice... keep it to yourself..."juicedkid".[/b][/quote]
who said i don;t have a car, i'm more mature now when i was a newbie to the site like oct 2002

I'm driving now so who said i didn't have a car

to bad my father is paying my insurance bill until i can get a job

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by hydros2004+Dec 8 2003, 04:19 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hydros2004 @ Dec 8 2003, 04:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 8 2003, 05:15 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--hydros2004
@Dec 8 2003, 04:07 PM

You should worry about getting a car before buying parts... we've seen your advice... keep it to yourself..."juicedkid".
who said i don;t have a car, i'm more mature now when i was a newbie to the site like oct 2002

to bad my father is paying my insurance bill until i can get a job[/b][/quote]
and you still don't know anything... aren't you the same person that asked in another forum if you have to dump the car to make it come down out of the air or does it stay in the air until you do???

please, go somewhere else and threaten to hack someone else's sites... go to dropjaw or something and leave us alone.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Originally posted by vegashopper+Dec 8 2003, 06:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vegashopper @ Dec 8 2003, 06:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 8 2003, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 8 2003, 05:15 PM
@Dec 8 2003, 04:07 PM

to bad my father is paying my insurance bill until i can get a job
and you still don't know anything... aren't you the same person that asked in another forum if you have to dump the car to make it come down out of the air or does it stay in the air until you do???

please, go somewhere else and threaten to hack someone else's sites... go to dropjaw or something and leave us alone.[/b][/quote]
:0

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

ya, it's messed up when people give out wrong information because theyre stupid..

all its gonna do is get someone hurt..

if you dont know the right answer, then dont try to guess at it.. :angry:

·
Registered
86 Posts
wait are u guys getting me all confused who said i knew how to hack or attempted to hack Layitlow..........

U guys are confused first u guys try to accuse me i'm juicedinnextyear

now trying to hack Layitlow?

WTF is wrong with u ppl

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Originally posted by hydros2004@Dec 8 2003, 06:07 PM

its not a cylinder kit jackass, can you read english? We all know you can't spell it :biggrin: I have factory struts off a civic, not a hydro suspension for it YOU FUCKING MORON

Besides, I wouldn't sell my shit in a plastic bag to you, and damn sure wouldn't sell hydros to you or factory suspensions :cool:

Last edited by [email protected] at Dec 8 2003, 09:03 PM

·
Registered
86 Posts
Originally posted by [email protected]+Dec 8 2003, 04:47 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([email protected] @ Dec 8 2003, 04:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--hydros2004@Dec 8 2003, 09:41 AM

Juicing a honda is the easiest ride to do. I can juice a honda with a clean ass setup in around a day and a half, and that includes chilling and taking my time and drinking a few beers :biggrin: I never rush things[/b][/quote]
i asked u do u have an accord suspension kit u said no u sold it

then u said u have a civic suspension kit like as in cylinder, springs, minicup, strut plate isn't that wat u mean or the factroy strtu that came off the car?

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Originally posted by hydros2004+Dec 8 2003, 10:24 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hydros2004 @ Dec 8 2003, 10:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected]@Dec 8 2003, 04:47 PM
@Dec 8 2003, 09:41 AM

Juicing a honda is the easiest ride to do. I can juice a honda with a clean ass setup in around a day and a half, and that includes chilling and taking my time and drinking a few beers :biggrin: I never rush things

then u said u have a civic suspension kit like as in cylinder, springs, minicup, strut plate isn't that wat u mean or the factroy strtu that came off the car?[/b][/quote]
you are a fucking idiot, can you not read english?????????

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by [email protected]+Dec 8 2003, 08:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([email protected] @ Dec 8 2003, 08:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 8 2003, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by [email protected]@Dec 8 2003, 04:47 PM
@Dec 8 2003, 09:41 AM

then u said u have a civic suspension kit like as in cylinder, springs, minicup, strut plate isn't that wat u mean or the factroy strtu that came off the car?
you are a fucking idiot, can you not read english?????????[/b][/quote]
unable to comprehend is more like it... :uh: :uh:

·
Registered
86 Posts
naw i was just playing around guys i know excatly wat he means

HE DOESN'T HAVE HYDRO SUSPENSION FOR CIVIC HE HAS A CIVIC FACTORY SUSPENSION LIKE IN ORDER WORDS HE HAS THE FACTORY STRUT.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts