LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a project at my new job...

these were taken in may, car was finished for the syracuse show on july 15th fully fendered and all.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
fuckin beautiful!

·
Registered
8,333 Posts
NICE, WHERE IS THE RADIATOR.

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by BigLinc@Aug 12 2005, 10:52 AM~3603441
damn where u workin fool
im working at Rod Tech in Hall NY now, you can kinda see the logo on the back of the car in the liscence plate bucket...

the radiator just didnt happen to be ready for this show.. it was a local show and Mark (the owner of Rod Tech) was celebrating his 10th anniversary of being in business so we brought out some of the projects... including my unfinished pile of a monte.

·
Registered
20,699 Posts
Originally posted by 77monte4pumps@Aug 12 2005, 04:38 PM~3605778
im working at Rod Tech in Hall NY now, you can kinda see the logo on the back of the car in the liscence plate bucket...

the radiator just didnt happen to be ready for this show.. it was a local show and Mark (the owner of Rod Tech) was celebrating his 10th anniversary of being in business so we brought out some of the projects... including my unfinished pile of a monte.
wheres the pics

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by BigLinc@Aug 15 2005, 10:17 AM~3625579
wheres the pics
of my monte or the finished hudson? i havent got any pics of the hudson after it was completed and i got some pics of my monte in may.. i tossed them up in the "post pics of wrapped frames" topic oddly enough.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Thats clean as hell

1 - 10 of 10 Posts