1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Nice

·
Registered
230 Posts
no im not ric jilla but i did get make up my Lay It Low name because of him lol. I didnt know anyone knew about ric jilla on here.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Originally posted by Jilla@Oct 1 2006, 05:35 PM~6284162
I didnt expect the mirror to fall off lol
Yeah the first time it happened I was cruising and bassin out, came to a stop light reached over to my glove box and was hit in the back of the head when it fell.....most embarrassing moment because next to me was a car full of college chicks admiring the song when they saw it they cracked up!

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
no comment on the excursion video

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Originally posted by Pitbullx@Oct 1 2006, 08:40 PM~6284651

and then PITBULL STOOD at the top of the mountain and lifted his hands to the sky and said," THAT SHITS WACK! I HAVE, NO COMMENT" smokes whats left of his dutch and continues walking through the forum :)

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Originally posted by Pitbullx@Oct 1 2006, 06:40 PM~6284651
He did say " alittle excursion" and did warn that its not the best...cant knock em for tryin....

:cool:

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by junbug27@Oct 1 2006, 08:28 PM~6284559
Yeah the first time it happened I was cruising and bassin out, came to a stop light reached over to my glove box and was hit in the back of the head when it fell.....most embarrassing moment because next to me was a car full of college chicks admiring the song when they saw it they cracked up!

same shit happens in the cavalier, just tighten the screw on the back of the mirror. :uh:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts