August 1972, me and my lil bro
and yeah I kicked Bobbie Bradys' ass and stole his pants LOL
man my mom dresssed us in some goofie shit

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by tonedeaf@Sep 26 2003, 05:34 PM
nice bro, not really my thing but so far so good. maybe i should try to make one
thanks man , its fun to do something totally diffferent once in awhile you should make one

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Originally posted by dag65+Sep 26 2003, 07:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dag65 @ Sep 26 2003, 07:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--tonedeaf@Sep 26 2003, 05:34 PM
nice bro, not really my thing but so far so good.  maybe i should try to make one
thanks man , its fun to do something totally diffferent once in awhile you should make one[/b][/quote]
been thinking about it, i might have too

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by D U D E@Sep 29 2003, 11:25 PM
ahhh... ratrodder :biggrin: lol

(inside joke)

looks good so far.

that from the 3 n 1 kit from walmart?
THe body is the Revell 3 in 1 Rat Rod, Revell 32 Ford Frame, Orange crate rear suspension, 54 Chevy highbot seats, AMT 32 and WIllys Double Kit for the wheels, I made the axles and driveshaft, R&D unique for the front suspension and coil overs, AMT 55 Nomad steering wheel , aftermarket gauge faces and bezels, resin skull shifter, real ebony wood in the bed
and I forget what else LOL

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by dissko@Oct 1 2003, 04:37 AM
where do u get aftermarket parts homie?
We ahve a couple of good hobby shops here, a few online, and a few on ebay

·
Registered
343 Posts
Originally posted by dag65@Sep 30 2003, 11:37 AM
made the axles and driveshaft, R&D unique for the front suspension and coil overs, AMT 55 Nomad steering wheel , aftermarket gauge faces and bezels, resin skull shifter, real ebony wood in the bed
and I forget what else LOL
I'm loving that shifter... reminds me of my homie's 1950 Chevy... he's got that extra long extended shifter rod with a little devil's skull on it
that model is going to look nice and insane once its done... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Oct 3 2003, 01:05 AM
;)

Damn Dude thats slick, I have a set of spindle mounts like that for the front maybe I will use them.
Just got the new Rod and Custom in the mail theres a few sweet rat rods in there.
New Hot Rod is pretty good also

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by dag65@Oct 3 2003, 08:44 AM
Damn Dude thats slick, I have a set of spindle mounts like that for the front maybe I will use them.
Just got the new Rod and Custom in the mail theres a few sweet rat rods in there.
i thought you would like that pic man, thought maybe you could use it as refferance or maybe even get some more ideas from it ;)

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Oct 3 2003, 09:22 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Oct 3 2003, 09:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--dag65@Oct 3 2003, 08:44 AM
i thought you would like that pic man, thought maybe you could use it as refferance or maybe even get some more ideas from it ;)[/b][/quote]
Hel lyeah I have a whole box of 32s and other old Ford stuff, its fun to pick and choose bits and pieces and amke somehting out of it

1 - 20 of 43 Posts