LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL! it seems that the past week a lot of rigs have been on here ! Well Heres The MINIDREAMS INC. auto rig ! Hope you like !








LOL! Hope you all like it !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by SCOOBY SNACKS@Aug 26 2006, 02:05 AM~6046434
:0 nice bro i wanna build one like this
:cool:

Thats simple ! If you get the kit just shave the head lamps and use a soda can for all the brushed metal work ! Looks like the only chrome would be the steps and i think they come chrome ! look for a AMT / MPC frightliner !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,956 Posts
Originally posted by Minidreams Inc.@Aug 26 2006, 12:08 AM~6046449
Thats simple !  If you get the kit  just shave the head lamps  and use a soda can for all the brushed  metal work ! Looks like the only chrome would be the steps and i think they come chrome ! look for a AMT / MPC  frightliner !
still wokin on tha lexus :biggrin: thanks for tha tips for tha rig :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by SCOOBY SNACKS@Aug 26 2006, 02:17 AM~6046472
still wokin on tha lexus :biggrin: thanks for tha tips for tha rig :thumbsup:

No problem ! And i am glad you liked the parts !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,956 Posts
Originally posted by Minidreams Inc.@Aug 26 2006, 12:18 AM~6046478
No problem ! And i am glad you liked the parts !
yea its helped me alot thanks bro :wave:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,726 Posts
Originally posted by Minidreams Inc.@Aug 25 2006, 10:55 PM~6046398
LOL!  it seems that the past week a lot of rigs have been on here ! Well Heres The MINIDREAMS INC. auto rig ! Hope you like !



LOL! Hope you all like it !
Looks like your going to a Hop Off... :biggrin:
Looks Very Nice... :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,096 Posts
Originally posted by Minidreams Inc.@Aug 26 2006, 01:55 AM~6046398
LOL!  it seems that the past week a lot of rigs have been on here ! Well Heres The MINIDREAMS INC. auto rig ! Hope you like !








LOL! Hope you all like it !
a tornado hit the LIL crew
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
749 Posts
Looks like them homies had one hell of a party after they got that cutty loaded on the truck to go to the show, they're all crashed now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,332 Posts
Originally posted by radicalplastic09@Aug 26 2006, 07:16 AM~6046801
a tornado hit the LIL crew
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I had noticed that before too. looked like their had been a drive-by at Mini's shop
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,096 Posts
Originally posted by drnitrus@Aug 26 2006, 09:05 AM~6047005
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
I had noticed that before too.  looked like their had been a drive-by at Mini's shop
it was me :machinegun: :machinegun: :machinegun: :guns: :guns: :guns: hahaha i had to off them so i could take theirs cars lol :biggrin:
 

·
HOME BREWED, NO HELP
Joined
·
15,756 Posts
:0
Originally posted by radicalplastic09@Aug 26 2006, 05:16 AM~6046801
a tornado hit the LIL crew
FAT BOY DOWN!!!! :0 :0
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOL ! It seems everytime i show a new build these guys get floor! LOL!

Thanks for the comments ! LOL! you nuts are silly !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,149 Posts
Originally posted by candymancaddy@Aug 26 2006, 09:50 AM~6047429
:0
FAT BOY DOWN!!!! :0  :0
i didn't see you in the picture. :dunno: oh you said fat bot . not broke back mountain, then we would of seen you. ok i get it now. :roflmao: :roflmao:


looking good david. ;)
 

·
HOME BREWED, NO HELP
Joined
·
15,756 Posts
dick...
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top