LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember some people asking about the joker in the background of this pic. I told them that it was scrap. I decided that i will make it into a hopper.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here ya go...

During painting...

Motors
(big for front hopping, small for rear lift)

Shitty front hop

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
looks cool man, you could get a better front hop with weight, how many volts u have going to the motors? heard that dady jacksons can flip? maybe relocate daddy to the back

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by babybikeboi2@Dec 15 2003, 06:39 PM
looks cool man, you could get a better front hop with weight, how many volts u have going to the motors? heard that dady jacksons can flip? maybe relocate daddy to the back
if you run a smaller motor to the front, and add some weight to the back, it'll give you a more realistic hop (in theory)

And you may be thinking of the Big Johnson motors that flip cars. Those things can get out of had pretty quick. They work great on diecast though.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here it is put together.....

From the back

From the front

Switches (heavyduty pushbutton for rear, mini-toggle for power, and one way toggle for front)

***I also recycled some old tires by painting on whitewalls*

Last edited by hydryan at Dec 17 2003, 05:04 PM

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I relocated the small motor to the back along with another one, so now i have two lifting the back, and when i buy some switches, i'll make it Independent rear control... :biggrin: :biggrin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts