LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone ive been into lowriders since i was 10 and ive been a long time fan of cadillacs, and i was just wondering how much it would cost to get a basic set of hydros on my caddy, including instillation, thanks

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
I think it depends where your from too, i live in rhode island and there is only one shop that is in massachusetts that is the closest. And they charge $2500 for a 2 pump setup. No reinforcements.

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Originally posted by 68MERC@Oct 2 2003, 04:22 PM
I think it depends where your from too, i live in rhode island and there is only one shop that is in massachusetts that is the closest. And they charge $2500 for a 2 pump setup. No reinforcements.
Damn!!!!! :0

·
Registered
369 Posts
if you wanna run 18s on the back you have to run a coil over setup with tall coils .... SON... :) because if you dont the cylinders will tear through your back deck... ( you dont want that )

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
Originally posted by 68MERC@Oct 2 2003, 04:22 PM
cant wait to get back to rhode island....virginia sucks a fat dick (to me anyways)..nothing but ricers and jacked up pickups...btw which shop in mass are you talking about

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
Originally posted by enough_talkin+Oct 3 2003, 11:42 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (enough_talkin @ Oct 3 2003, 11:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--68MERC@Oct 2 2003, 04:22 PM
cant wait to get back to rhode island....virginia sucks a fat dick (to me anyways)..nothing but ricers and jacked up pickups...btw which shop in mass are you talking about[/b][/quote]
motion hydraulics, its in brockton.. Its the only place around that i know of.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Originally posted by DOWNER_42069@Oct 2 2003, 08:46 PM
Even if i'm going to get 18" cylinders for the back???
what are u gonna try putting such big cylinders in there for man i think theres only clearenss for 16 unless u go though the back deck any1 else know??

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
never heard of the place.....never really ventured around in mass though..just fall river

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by 68MERC+Oct 3 2003, 12:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (68MERC @ Oct 3 2003, 12:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 3 2003, 11:42 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--68MERC
@Oct 2 2003, 04:22 PM

cant wait to get back to rhode island....virginia sucks a fat dick (to me anyways)..nothing but ricers and jacked up pickups...btw which shop in mass are you talking about
motion hydraulics, its in brockton.. Its the only place around that i know of.[/b][/quote]
68merc did u do your own install if so how much would u charge me if i asked you to make me a 2 pump 4 batts rack bolt on thou and bolt everything down like noids, batts and pumps????

I also live in mass and i know brockton very well do u have the address and number, do u know how much do they charge to make rakcs and bolt everything down,i would like them to drive 4 holes and put a gorument in so i can run the line????

I also know Fall river also but i hate the highway lol

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
Originally posted by THEJUICEDKID+Oct 4 2003, 09:30 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (THEJUICEDKID @ Oct 4 2003, 09:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 3 2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 3 2003, 11:42 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--68MERC
@Oct 2 2003, 04:22 PM

motion hydraulics, its in brockton.. Its the only place around that i know of.
68merc did u do your own install if so how much would u charge me if i asked you to make me a 2 pump 4 batts rack bolt on thou and bolt everything down like noids, batts and pumps????

I also live in mass and i know brockton very well do u have the address and number, do u know how much do they charge to make rakcs and bolt everything down,i would like them to drive 4 holes and put a gorument in so i can run the line????

I also know Fall river also but i hate the highway lol[/b][/quote]
If your serious about it, pm cdznutz42069 on here and he should be able to help you out with that. Hope that helps..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts