LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16,214 Posts
nice pics keep em commin nothing like a og wedding.

any pics of the caravan or anything?

·
Banned
14,534 Posts
damn that shit is og

·
Registered
6,069 Posts
That's What Iam talking about
Bad Ass Wedding :cheesy:

I wish mine was something like that

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
what do you want them to wear.........a black suit and black hats............... :uh:
Originally posted by Badass94Cad@Sep 14 2005, 05:32 AM~3811891
That's definitely cool, but the "cheauffers" were wearing jeans and t-shirts?  :thumbsdown:

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
Originally posted by lowriderlife@Sep 14 2005, 08:42 AM~3812452
what do you want them to wear.........a black suit and black hats............... :uh:
Sorry bro, the cars are great, don't get me wrongbut jeans and t-shirts for a wedding cheauffer is pretty tacky, even if they are club shirts. When you rent a limo, the driver is wearing a tux. Now I'm not saying they have to wear tuxedos, but man, at least some friggin khakis and a button-up would look a little more presentable. Shit, even Dickies would look cleaner. They look like they just crawled out from underneath the cars. :uh:

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
i guess he does have a point bro........maybe some nice tan dickies and a black button down club shirt would look good if all the members had them on when they drove..................aight i think that is a fair criticism
Originally posted by oldmemoriesLACO@Sep 14 2005, 07:52 AM~3812508
you got a good point there brothers...
no offense was taken by me or old memories...we like "constructive critiscm" and will wear our club button shirts (buying them) and also some good toles..

thanks

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
:thumbsup: Sounds good guys! Best of luck with this service. I wish somebody offered this around me! :cool:
Jeff

1 - 18 of 18 Posts