LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
8,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think is the best wire wheel? I have always heard that Daytons were the best because of the triple chrome plating. But what about strength-wise. I don't want my wire wheels loosening up or leaking.

Player claims to be the strongest, but one guy on here said 3 of his 4 Player rims loosened. I have 14 inch Luxor 100 spoke tru's and I've never had any trouble with them. I want to get a new set cause I didn't maintane the rims and they are kind of crappy looking.

What is the best kind? What are yall riding on?

·
Registered
70,997 Posts
Daytons and Zeniths if you want to dish out the money...

I got mcleans...theyll be fine once I start ridin aslong as I take care of em :biggrin:

·
Registered
25,983 Posts
Originally posted by The Game@Aug 12 2003, 09:13 PM
What do you think is the best wire wheel? I have always heard that Daytons were the best because of the triple chrome plating. But what about strength-wise. I don't want my wire wheels loosening up or leaking.

Player claims to be the strongest, but one guy on here said 3 of his 4 Player rims loosened. I have 14 inch Luxor 100 spoke tru's and I've never had any trouble with them. I want to get a new set cause I didn't maintane the rims and they are kind of crappy looking.

What is the best kind? What are yall riding on?
if you can't afford zeniths or daytons, the only other way too go is too buy from keith

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
WHAT YOU TRYING TO DO. DAYTONS IF YOU WANNA SHOW, PLAYERS OR SOMETHING ELSE IF YOU WANNA HOP. I WOULDN'T BE BOUNCING ON DAYTONS, THOSE MOFO'S COST TOO MUCH

·
Banned
8,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by dirtywhiteboy66@Aug 14 2003, 02:53 AM
WHAT YOU TRYING TO DO. DAYTONS IF YOU WANNA SHOW, PLAYERS OR SOMETHING ELSE IF YOU WANNA HOP. I WOULDN'T BE BOUNCING ON DAYTONS, THOSE MOFO'S COST TOO MUCH
you got a good point.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts