LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
I bought my kit for my '62, 3 years ago and I'm finally getting around to installing it.
I was so impressed with how complete it the kit was, the customer service, the advice that was given, that I told my brother in law and bought a kit for his '01 impala ss. Ihave and do continue to recommend Air Assisted to anyone who asks where to by their air suspension products!

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Originally posted by bigjune62@Jan 15 2011, 02:18 AM~19602226
I bought my kit for my '62, 3 years ago and I'm finally getting around to installing it.
I was so impressed with how complete it the kit was, the customer service, the advice that was given, that I told my brother in law and bought a kit for his '01 impala ss. Ihave and do continue to recommend Air Assisted to anyone who asks where to by their air suspension products!
Well, sometime life gets the best of us, glad to hear you got it together. June, if you have any questions let me know. We still here even after the sale!

·
Registered
12,557 Posts
Join the 10% Club

Not a single day goes by where someone dosnt approch me looking for a deal on Air Ride products! Well I got one for you. You need a deal, and we need quality links!
Yep thats it, very simple. You will have to do a little work.

Details:

We will reward you with 2% off your orders for every quality direct link. Upto a maximum of 5 links. Thats right 10% off!
The discounts will run as long as the links are active.
It has to be a buisness, or personal website.
Forum signatures will count if it stays for a minumum 6 months. (Yep, that right we are following you.)
As long as the links are working, so is your discount! (yes we will check.)
Small Print:

Must be a quality link from a related site. i.e Air Supension, Custom Car/truck site, Car Club Sites.
Links must be to http://www.airassisted.com/
You are also allowed to change the "anchor text" to fit your site or as you feel appropriate.
We reserve the right to verify your links before we will give you a web code for your discount level.
Our email is [email protected] subject: The 10% Club.
We reserve the right to change any of the rules as we need.
Approved Sites:

Facebook
Myspace
http://www.hubgarage.com/
Blogs
Geocity Sites
Car Clubs
Cardomain
http://www.myrideisme.com/
Web Forums
Any Car Site
Our Linking Info:

Text Links

http://www.airassisted.com">www.airassisted.com
Everyday low prices on your favorite Air Ride Parts!

****Anchor text in bold****

Banner Links

If your site uses banners or specific size images email us and we can get you the graphics.

·
Registered
12,557 Posts
Just bought some E.D.C stuff for my 68 projected,and I messed up on my order,and Kevin came throw and waved my fuckup.Thanks for the customer service Kevin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Man... all I gotta say is that, thanx to AAC I take my Olds from this...

To this...

Nice!!!

And they send me all the stuff from Canada all the way to Puerto Montt, Chile... c´mon... google earth my town :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
105 Posts
slam specialties. REs vs. HEs pros and cons? i wanna run cylinders in the back with some RE7s HE7s or XS7s up front but im new to air any help?

·
Registered
11,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
You can't go wrong with Slam product. HE is a crazy bag, no need for XS unless you are trying to hop crazy pressure.
X2 only diff. is material as far as i know.I got HE's all around

·
Registered
105 Posts
i want to run 14" cylinders out back and ive heard they run high on psi toping out at like 500psi? im new to air so would i be running the bags up front off the same tank as the cylinders right? the HEs are rated at like 400psi and i dont want to be running close on nothin so i was thinking XS since they are rated at like 600psi. and yes im looking for some crazy hopping.

·
Registered
12,557 Posts
i want to run 14" cylinders out back and ive heard they run high on psi toping out at like 500psi? im new to air so would i be running the bags up front off the same tank as the cylinders right? the HEs are rated at like 400psi and i dont want to be running close on nothin so i was thinking XS since they are rated at like 600psi. and yes im looking for some crazy hopping.
b.s on the 500 psi. 300 psi is the most I here???????

·
Registered
10,194 Posts
AAC is the only place to fullfil your airbag needs. everything on my 63 is from AAC!! Best prices and customer service! Normally dont find those two attributes in the same company!

21 - 40 of 67 Posts