LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Kevin has been buying for years. He always take care of me, and answered all questions that I have, I get my parts quickly. The best customer service and products.
I only buy the AAC. I learned the hard way to start dealing with other companies.:)

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Kevin has been buying for years. He always take care of me, and answered all questions that I have, I get my parts quickly. The best customer service and products.
I only buy the AAC. I learned the hard way to start dealing with other companies.:)

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
Talked with Kevin a few days ago, got my valves yesterday. No.complaints here.

·
Registered
33 Posts
ls1 68 impala fastback bagged out and growlin"

has anybody done a write up on the 65-70 impala bag brackets, they look pretty straight forward but a couple pics would be real nice.... i got mine about a week ago, gonna powdercoat them. and most of the rest of the suspension this weekend, a pic of the front lower bracket installed, and the rear upper bracket installed would be great! i didnt get any with the parts, but they look to be top notch well thought out pieces. thanks guys.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ok ill do it when o do mine. But it will also. Include boxing the reAr lower trailing arms And couple of other mods as well. Ive been stackin up a lot of suspension and steering parts for months now. I will get started as soon as the rear triangulated upper trailing arm kit gets here. Last part im waiting on. I found the bag brackets and rear kit on this forum. Thanks aac and empire customs saved me a lot of time makin this stuff

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ok so if u guys have even a rough diagram of the front bag bracket install i would be grateful. So far i havent quite figured out which lower bracket goes on which side. And that makes a drastic difference in bag placement. And the upper cup doesnt sit quite right in the spring pocket. I am not here to put anyone on blast just asking for a lil guidance

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Thanks kevin. Everything works pretty well perfect now
Good to hear David. Post up some pics! Lets see how your Impala is coming a long. Love to see a project making progress.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
That with your brackets? And re bags? Any pics of the suspension and locked up would be great. Thanks homie.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
That with your brackets? And re bags? Any pics of the suspension and locked up would be great. Thanks homie.
Yes, our brackets, RE7...... I dont have suspension pictures, But I do have a locked up for you....
http://twitpic.com/box83j

Merry Christmas!

41 - 60 of 67 Posts