LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
i dont feel tardy
20,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that sleeve bag i just bought i think 2 months ago is leaking where the rubber meets the rear mount :dunno:

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Correct. But Firestone Manufactures the F9000 and they handle all there own warranty claims.
You will need to send digital pictures, and all your contact information, year, and make of the car to
rrtech(at)fsip.com

make sure you use the @ symbol chuck. I will try to call you today, to answer any questions directly.

·
i dont feel tardy
20,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so with my renewed faith in aac

shoot me some prices on 7 end bushings like one would use to fab a 4 link setup and 2 billow bags with good lift 200 psi.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
it might be faster to shot him a call or a email.i dont think he gets on here much.

·
i dont feel tardy
20,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it might be faster to shot him a call or a email.i dont think he gets on here much.
ive been on contact with him im sure he checks daily during his bussiness hours im at work and all week im in a spot with 0 for cell phone reception

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Ahhh ok.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I try. there are a lot of places people leave messages these days. facebook/twitter/forums/my phone.
I agree if you have been waiting for a reply, its best to call. Some times I do miss a spot.
I will return all phone messages also, so please leave one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts