LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 264 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you all know i been in business for the past 9+ years in the bay area but closed shop which was called A&I Customs a.k.a Abe's Customs due to building codes and was basicly impossible for me to re-open under a custom hydraulic shop. So i was going to re-open as Abe's Customs & Auto Repair but then a few weeks later bought a house in Madera and will be opening shop soon but tempoary working from my pad by appointment only...
For those customers i have in bay area i travel back to the bay and work out of my close friend tow shop which can get you in by appointment only

http://abescustoms.com/

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
IM STILL LOOKING FOR A SPOT BUT TEMPOARY DOING MOBILE AND OUT OF MY PAD I DONT WANT TO BE MOVING LIKE I DID IN THE BAY

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SOME OFF MY WORK YOU CAN VIEW MORE AT MY WEB SITE

OHH CAN'T FORGET MY HELPER MY SON & FUTURE ROLLER

·
Registered
32 Posts
What up Abe!
Give me a call dude! We need to sort out this thing with my truck. Over a year now and still no truck!! I will need to take it to a different shop if you are not able to finish it this week.

I am willing to settle with you by some sort of partial reimbursement as long as I am able to drive my truck. Please be advised that I am tired of this whole situation and I am tired of waiting to get this simple 2 link setup done by you. I have friends that have bagged their vehicles in less then a month and you had my truck for over a year now and still not done.

Please understand that I am frustrated and tired of waiting for you to call me back to give me more bad news.

Later

Harold

p.s. I hate calling you out like this dude, but I have not heard back from you since my last voice mail. I apologized to the admins, moderators, and members of this board, but this is the last resort to get in contact with Abe and get my truck back.

·
Registered
8,398 Posts
Originally posted by hcoronado@Jan 3 2008, 11:41 PM~9603046
What up Abe!
Give me a call dude! We need to sort out this thing with my truck. Over a year now and still no truck!!   I will need to take it to a different shop if you are not able to finish it this week. 

I am willing to settle with you by some sort of partial reimbursement as long as I am able to drive my truck.  Please be advised that I am tired of this whole situation and I am tired of waiting to get this simple 2 link setup done by you.  I have friends that have bagged their vehicles in less then a month and you had my truck for over a year now and still not done.

Please understand that I am frustrated and tired of waiting for you to call me back to give me more bad news.

Later

Harold
p.s. I hate calling you out like this dude, but I have not heard back from you since my last voice mail.  I apologized to the admins, moderators, and members of this board, but this is the last resort to get in contact with Abe and get my truck back.

SORRY TO HEAR THAT HOMIE.......THATS A VERY LONG TIME TO DO A JOB LIKE THAT. SOMETHINGS WRONG HEAR!
:scrutinize:

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well for all you damn haterz out there my shop hit the ground after some bitches broke into my shop twice in a month and took over 15k the first time in merchandise and 25k the last time in tools there for i had to close shop and there are customers out there like harold that his truck hasn't been done and other customers witch i owe money to, but i didnt hear them talking shity about me when they needed me around or all does pro bonus i did to customers and friends in the bay area, im a man of my word shit yea may take me a few to get back on my feet, but sure will do so and those customers who had waited calmly hey there a probono for you guys and for all them haterz kiss my ass

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ohh and if you ask if i had insurance i did but they did not repay for stupid ass reasons like it was a custom shop there for they dont cover custom auto parts other than oem parts..

and the other they only cover equiptment not hand held tools

and alarm shit cops didnt even show and when i made a police report ask if they did finger prints all they said was no witness no dna sorry :twak: :twak: :buttkick:

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well harold how about that truck im happy to tell you thanks for waiting so long thru out my personal problems but i took care of you as well as other customers of mine.as i was talking to you when you picked it up you were one happy camper, ill see you this week to cut & buff out your ride like i promised im leaving the valley tonight. :thumbsup:

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
Damn, those Iron Cross comps are VERY rare to come by now.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yea they were good at one time but now they are crap they burn out easy i had a case load go bad in a week so i went back to viar but now i sell air-zenith for the past two years have'nt had a compressor go bad :thumbsup:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Originally posted by abescustoms@Feb 19 2008, 08:40 PM~9982607
well harold how about that truck im happy to tell you thanks for waiting so long thru out my personal problems but i took care of you as well as other customers of mine.as i was talking to you when you picked it up you were one happy camper, ill see you this week to cut & buff out your ride like i promised im leaving the valley tonight. :thumbsup:

Hey Abe,
I am really happy for the job you did on the truck! I am really happy with the end results and you know I have lots of respect for you and your family homie! damn homie you know your shit!!
Hey homie, I do wish you the best in your business man! you are a good person homeboy and I admire the fact that you have stepped up to the plate even though you had to fight all of that shit that has happened to you. we gonna stay in touch homie.

hey I posted some pictures in the minitruckers thread.

1 - 20 of 264 Posts