LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Pescos and Rays
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Not sure what to ask for it. Whats a good price for this thing? For now PM or post an offer or shoot me a trade. it looks complete, the only issue is the plastic housing is cracked.

Ill take 80 on this... thats cheaper then any of the used ones ive seen...

51 hub caps SOLD

3 speed "granny gear" trans taken out of a 52 chevy deluxe (needs rebuild) $100.00

64 impala dash cluster complete (minus gas gauge) but disassembled $50.00

64 Impala skirts Driver side is fiber glass passenger side is steel SOLD (I was going to make them into a build sheet/car name display) perfect if your missing just one side and wanna buy that side cheap.

starter pulled from a 400 engine/th400 trans combo $5.00

64 Impala ash tray $10.00

I have a set of 1951-52 Foxcraft skirts if any one is interested. I paid 180 so I would like to get that but Ill be willing to work out a deal or trade. Ill get a pick as soon as I can dig them outa the shed. You can get them cheaper but no where near the quality of Foxcraft. Ill be posting more stuff soon. I need to fund my car addiction by letting some stuff go.

·
Pescos and Rays
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Pescos and Rays
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TTT

·
Pescos and Rays
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Pescos and Rays
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Back TTT

·
Pescos and Rays
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not sure what to ask for it. Whats a good price for this thing? For now PM or post an offer or shoot me a trade. it looks complete, the only issue is the plastic housing is cracked.

Ill take 80 on this... thats cheaper then any of the used ones ive seen

·
Pescos and Rays
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Skirts are sold...

Make me an offer on any parts I have listed, worst case scenario I make a counter offer.

Ill be listing more things soon.

·
Pescos and Rays
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I saw a shifter like this sell for 50, I'll match that price and from what I can tell thats pretty cheap.

Also I'll take 40 for the dash cluster and parts.

·
Pescos and Rays
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
morning bump

·
Pescos and Rays
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'll take 80 bucks for the trans core. That's much cheaper then I paid for my core. The goal for my purchase was to keep driving while a trans was being rebuilt that way I would have minimal down time. This is an excellent core. I'd rather not ship because of the weight but if you pay the actuall shipping cost I'll do it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.