LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm running one pump with one dump for the front. I want to install an accumulator so I'll have some suspension. Will one accuculator do, right next to the dump in the single line before it T's into the 2 lines to the cylinders, or do I need an accuculator in each of the 2 cylinder lines after the single line T's?
Is the rule: 1 accumulator per cylinder even when using 1 dump for 2 cylinders (front or back) or is it; 1 accuculator per dump, where 1 accumulator will work when 1 dump is used for 2 cylinders (front or back) ??? THANKS FOR THE HELP.

·
Member # 1,077
22,645 Posts
thats alot of weight on one accumulator. better go with two.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
THANKS man, 2 accumulators it is. I hung out with some fellas' from LA in the mid 1970's ('75-'78) and alot of that was home made then. At 48 years old I'm finally juicin' a car. And the beat goes on... Thanks again. Good lookin' out. Hats off to the old-timers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,631 Posts
all power to you bro with the accumulators obviously 2 would be more sufficient for your set up and what a difference they make bro beautiful shit

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yo DaLOW, Thanks man. It's a trip that low-ridin' isn't just a west coast thing anymore, like years ago. I remember when I became hip to it, the fellas' in NYC never heard of such a thing when I would mention it while home visiting. Travel really is "education," Yesterday, today and tomorrow.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts