LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WELL I GOT TIRED OF THE UGLY THREADED TOP OF MY ACCUMALATORS, SO I DESIGNED A FEW CAPS TO FIT THE TOP, AND SHOT THE SPECS TO MY MACHINE SHOP TO PRODUCE SOME OUT OF METAL THEN WE DIPPED IN CHROME, THESE WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN ABOUT 3-4 WEEKS, AND TO START WILL BE THREE STYLES, HERE IS THE FIRST, WILL BE A BALL STYLE TOP, IN A WEEK I GET THE SAMPLE FOR THE SPIKE, WHICH IS GOING TO BE BAD ASS, THEN THE TWISTED SPIKE WILL BE AVAILABLE IN CHROME OR GOLD, TIME TO UPDATE YOUR ACCUMALATORS AND MAKE THEM UNIQUE, WILL FIT ANY BRAND ACCUMALATOR, WITH A SET SCREW IN THE BACK. WILL HAVE A FEW MORE STYLES AFTER, AND SOME ENGRAVING OPTIONS,

SOON AS I APPROVE THE OTHER TWO DESIGNS WE GO INTO PRODUCTION. PRICES WILL BE KNOWN THEN, AND ORDER INFO WILL BE POSTED, HERE ARE THE PICS OF THE FIRST ONE

SORRY DONT KNOW WHY PICS ARE SO BIG, THEY ARE OF MY I PHONE

·
Member # 1,077
22,645 Posts
thats better than these yellow ones i got lol

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by Badass94Cad@Mar 22 2010, 06:51 AM~16959869
NICE!!!  How much? :cool:
not sure yet, depending on what the cost is once ive found out i can give a price, but rough ball probably start at about $20/piece for the plain ones, and a bit more for the swirl spike and regular spike, just waiting on the samples of the other two, before i get exact numbers.

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
Originally posted by 4pumpedTLon20s@Mar 22 2010, 04:46 PM~16963897
not sure yet, depending on what the cost is once ive found out i can give a price, but rough ball probably start at about $20/piece for the plain ones, and a bit more for the swirl spike and regular spike, just waiting on the samples of the other two, before i get exact numbers.
:cool: Keep us posted. :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts