Registered
13,097 Posts
Originally posted by juggalo4life@Aug 24 2006, 05:32 PM~6035674
accumes in rear only. toss the shocks
:nono: ACCUMIES ALL AROUND! ;) ....AND TOSS THE SHOCKS

·
Registered
114 Posts
I just made the switch to accumies and tossed the shocks. I couldn't believe the diffference that they made. Feels like a different car. When I'm driving you can't tell my car is lifted till I hit the switches. Never have another car without them.

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
putting accumes on the front is a waste. unless fwd, you will be floating with them just on the ass........... but to each there own

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
Originally posted by juggalo4life@Aug 25 2006, 10:07 AM~6040437
putting accumes on the front is a waste. unless fwd,  you will be floating with them just on the ass........... but  to each there own
exactly what i was going to say :cheesy:

remove shocks, put accumes on the rear only.....lock up front and dump just a little and the car will float like its on air......perfect ride quality.....this is what i did on my lincoln...and i have no rear coils..just cylinders and accumes..... :cool:

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Originally posted by slamed87lincoln@Aug 25 2006, 09:10 AM~6040458
exactly what i was going to say :cheesy:

remove shocks, put accumes on the rear only.....lock up front and dump just a little and the car will float like its on air......perfect ride quality.....this is what i did on my lincoln...and i have no rear coils..just cylinders and accumes..... :cool:
....if u think 2 accumies made a diff try all 4 ;)

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
Who has put accumulators on the front? I'm curious to see where this goes, because some people say that they don't do much to improve the ride quality in the front of the car.

·
do it in a datsun!!
14,491 Posts
Originally posted by Badass94Cad@Aug 25 2006, 12:26 PM~6041380
Who has put accumulators on the front?  I'm curious to see where this goes, because some people say that they don't do much to improve the ride quality in the front of the car.
it must depend on the car, i tried just the rear on my truck and it rode like shit, then i added them to the front and it rode better than stock

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
accumies all around my ride/fwd or not,front accumies will improve the ride

1 - 20 of 31 Posts