LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did any one see showtime is selling a blatter kit for 250or so .

says it will fit any on the market pump?
i don't know everyone is sellin them now (i saw them at show time for sale first tho)

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts

This is gettin ridiculas, do people actually think that they will be hittin mad inches just by using accumalators...lololol...like it was said before, this shit has been around for a real loooong time. Do you really think that if it was that much improvement that it would've been kept from being exposed for so long????

my 2 cents :cool:

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
well its like the plastic inside of everyones brake booster... forgot the name of the thing where we put the darn oil LOL... the plastic is on the cap... pushes itself down when oil goes down... same shit...

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
VERY VERY VERY true Volv_lo, does happen all the time. I wouldnt mind tryin it, but still just seems funny to me cuz piston accumaltors and bladder accumalator are poppin up everywhere now... :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Originally posted by Silver@Oct 3 2003, 11:23 AM
VERY VERY VERY true Volv_lo, does happen all the time. I wouldnt mind tryin it, but still just seems funny to me cuz piston accumaltors and bladder accumalator are poppin up everywhere now... :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
watch out for the new and improved systems Nacho is busting out hehee... I make a hydraulic system that runs off of your engines crankshaft and pistons...

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA+Oct 3 2003, 12:26 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nacho Individuals LA @ Oct 3 2003, 12:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Silver@Oct 3 2003, 11:23 AM
VERY VERY VERY true Volv_lo, does happen all the time. I wouldnt  mind tryin it, but still just seems funny to me cuz piston accumaltors and bladder accumalator are poppin up everywhere now... :cheesy:  :cheesy:  :cheesy:
watch out for the new and improved systems Nacho is busting out hehee... I make a hydraulic system that runs off of your engines crankshaft and pistons...[/b][/quote]
DAMN!!!! Nacho straight up said that hes gonna build a system that works off your motor....so when you slam on the gas pedal its gonna force oil into the pumphead at tremendous pressure... :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: and then when the pistons reach top dead center the oil gets forced back into the tank just as fast. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thats some One Stop Customs shit right there....Brand New!!!!!

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Gimick-Time doing it again...

Cant wait to see the car that comes out with Double barrels front and back the "new" old technology pumps " bladders in the tanks, New Improved italian dumps, 45 degree machined everything, a swiss army knife that folds our the aluminum block, run flat technology folded into the hydraulic hose so if it burst it seals itself and a bell and a whistle in the switchbox...

Pa Ha ha haaaa!!!

They should have just went into selling lightbulbs... they would make more money it blows buy a new one!... Great marketing strategy though.... gotta give em that... :biggrin:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts