LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,905 Posts
ive got the ones pre charged at 300psi from prohopper on my linclin tc rides like a cloud :biggrin:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Originally posted by vegascutty@Aug 16 2005, 09:34 PM~3639651
i'll be getting some soon for my cutty (rear only) is 300 psi be enough? thanks
yes, better smoother ride at 250psi. 300psi is okay too if you dont have a for charging them. I have a cutty to with acc. in the back rides smooth all my friends
have acc. in the back but big baller 82cutty my best friend has them all a around that fucking car ride like a cloud (BETTER THAN A CADILLIAC).

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Originally posted by juggalo4life@Aug 20 2005, 12:07 PM~3662114
what did that parker kit cost you Big Baller 82cutty?
I think it was like $200 Plus $40 for the gauge and like $100 for the nitrogen tank so total was like $340 dollars worth the money I can make my car ride smooth or rough :) But I bet you can get it cheaper some where else but if you need the Part # for the kit just PM ;) hope this helps :cheesy:

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Originally posted by Big Baller 82cutty@Aug 20 2005, 09:21 PM~3663763
I also got this gauge that I had on my charging kit its brand new it cost me $40 from the Parker store if you are interested on it I let it go for $15 plus shipping. ;) Its 1000 PSI gauge but then I got the 600 PSI for my kit ;)
Ooooooops I forgot to post the pic of the gauge well here it is :biggrin:

Attachments

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Originally posted by Big Baller 82cutty@Aug 20 2005, 09:56 PM~3663698
I think it was like $200 Plus $40 for the gauge and like $100 for the nitrogen tank so total was like $340 dollars worth the money I can make my car ride smooth or rough :) But I bet you can get it cheaper some where else but if you need the Part # for the kit just PM ;) hope this helps :cheesy:
i think im gonna have to buy my own shit too. everywhere i called, they wont fill them :dunno: mine arent empty yet anyway, just checkin for when the day comes.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Different size accumulators ride better at different PSI's too. I have parker 21ci accumulators and I keep the front at 550 and the back at 400 on an Acura CL. Rides like a dream. If you go to places that work on sandrails they will usually charge accumulators there cheap. They have nitrogen charged shocks that are almost the same concept as an accumulators. Good luck.

www.artofnoize.com

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Originally posted by 4pumpedCL@Aug 20 2005, 11:14 PM~3664083
Different size accumulators ride better at different PSI's too.  I have parker 21ci accumulators and I keep the front at 550 and the back at 400 on an Acura CL.  Rides like a dream.  If you go to places that work on sandrails they will usually charge accumulators there cheap.  They have nitrogen charged shocks that are almost the same concept as an accumulators.  Good luck.

www.artofnoize.com
Hey bro I got the same size accumulators the parker ones :cheesy: But dam I love your car its one of the nicest cars with juice is it a daily driver or not? but keep up the good work ;)

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Originally posted by 4pumpedCL@Aug 20 2005, 11:27 PM~3664120
I drive it almost every day.  Most my miles are from road trips to Cali and just cruising around at night.  I probably average about 10k miles a year.  Thanks for the compliments though.  The car's been juiced for 4 years now and other than a run in with some bad check valves it's been 100% reliable.

-Aaron
Its good to hear good things about juice if juice is installed right its very reliable me I have the cheap check valves but I m changing them to parker ones I already got them just need to install them :cheesy:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.