LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw 2 videos on here somewhere of a guy with a blazer showing the difference of his rear suspension with the accumes off and with the accums on. Anyone know where i can find it? i've looked everywhere! :cool::D

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If it was a blazer, it might have been Edmunds Hydros.

Not what your looking for,but searching Hydroholics on youtube might yield some vids.
I tried searching on youtube but I didn't find it. It was on here somewhere a few months ago. It was a blue blazer I believe. One videos showed the accumes shut off and the other showed them on.

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
FOUND IT! You were right, it was edmunds, and it was actually photobucket not youtube....at least I remembered the blue blazer.

just got in and seen the topic, mybe I should post up on You Tube . Ive seen enough crappy hydro stuff on there, another wont make a diffrence.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
just got in and seen the topic, mybe I should post up on You Tube . Ive seen enough crappy hydro stuff on there, another wont make a diffrence.
Post it on youtube, THIS IS NOT CRAP! Good video showing what accumes can do. Shut my girlfriend up and proved to her that I can get a smoother ride hahaha :roflmao::D (with a shut off valve) ;):shh:

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Post it on youtube, THIS IS NOT CRAP! Good video showing what accumes can do. Shut my girlfriend up and proved to her that I can get a smoother ride hahaha :roflmao::D (with a shut off valve) ;):shh:

True that , I had to give a few hommies a ride to show them and convince them in getting some.

Ive taken out that system since the video for the Old School hydro build I did. I kept the accums in but not the electric shut off valves. I wasnt gonna be doing any more 3 wheeling , just up and down.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
True that , I had to give a few hommies a ride to show them and convince them in getting some.

Ive taken out that system since the video for the Old School hydro build I did. I kept the accums in but not the electric shut off valves. I wasnt gonna be doing any more 3 wheeling , just up and down.

I was wondering how you were able to turn on the accumes without opening the trunk...electric shut offs? how do they work?

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
just flick the switch and they block the flow to the accums, I dont know why guys use 2 pumps to the back when they can just use the blocker dumps.

Even yet they only need one to make a car do a 3 wheel.

·
Registered
8,414 Posts
just flick the switch and they block the flow to the accums, I dont know why guys use 2 pumps to the back when they can just use the blocker dumps.

Because 2 pumps is a fairly consistent speed whether youre opening one or both cylinders. using valves increases the speed a lot when you only lift one cylinder. I'm sure thats not the reason for many, but its the reason I dont like single pump to the rear. No one will market a double gearpump block though. I sourced some good units,but can't get them in the right tang shaft, yet.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

where can I get those blocker dumps to block the flow of the accumes like you have??

·
Member # 1,077
22,645 Posts
i thought i had a video of my cadi on youtube... cant find it maybe its in photobucket...

·
Registered
2,474 Posts

WHERE U GET DA BLOKER DUMP U TALIKING HOMIE :confused:

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
I had picked them up off a friend of mine,but I new prohopper was selling them at one time.
oh i got u homie you talkin about the accumulator wit the shut off valve ?? wit the solenoid?? yea i tho u mean some kind of fitting or some like da . if is da wat u talking about na pro hoppers is out of everything cuz they out :thumbsdown: :D

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
oh i got u homie you talkin about the accumulator wit the shut off valve ?? wit the solenoid?? yea i tho u mean some kind of fitting or some like da . if is da wat u talking about na pro hoppers is out of everything cuz they out :thumbsdown: :D
When I get to my shop tomorrow Im gonna look for the maker and model # on them and post any info I can find.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah that would help. Those thing are convinient. In order to shut it on or off do you need to have the car dumped?

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Yeah that would help. Those thing are convinient. In order to shut it on or off do you need to have the car dumped?

it didnt matter with the ones i have, I would sometimes lock the pressure and lay the blazer , then open them a watch the rear lift alittle.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts