LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to buy some accumulators and the best prices I can find are $300 for a set of 4. Anyone know of a place that has a better price??? My car rides like ass right now and is in MAJOR need of some accumulators.........thanks homies!!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Originally posted by bumpn_gt@Oct 21 2003, 01:50 PM
I am looking to buy some accumulators and the best prices I can find are $300 for a set of 4. Anyone know of a place that has a better price??? My car rides like ass right now and is in MAJOR need of some accumulators.........thanks homies!!
Homie I think thats the cheapest accumulators you are going to find cause I been looking too and they are fucking cost alot. Is that price from second to none?

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Originally posted by SDimeBlazin@Oct 21 2003, 02:16 PM
is the ride really THAT bad in juiced cars that u gotta spend 3 bills just to stop it?

Is it true accumulators slow down the reaction time and is it noticable ?
I think it all depends on what type of set up you got and how many tons you got on the coils. :)

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am running a '00 grand am gt on juice.........mini coils and reverse flow cylinders is all I got for the bounces......so yes, I do need accumulators............I got my price from Sekond 2 None

·
Registered
237 Posts
i got 2 spare accums for sale prohoppers... dont know why i have spares.... just do neways 50 bux for pair

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
nice freshly new batts at 36 volts didn't slow down my installs at all. One install I did had 5 year old trojans(shityy old ass crap) and it slowed the fuck out of car. They all had reverse flow cylinders with no springs. 36-48 volts will give you a good quick lift without sacrificing quickness. Adjusting them will give a better ride and quickness, but I never bothered with that, they always rode like lowering springs from the get go ;)

Last edited by [email protected] at Oct 22 2003, 12:55 AM

·
Registered
8,700 Posts
Originally posted by SDimeBlazin@Oct 21 2003, 12:16 PM
is the ride really THAT bad in juiced cars that u gotta spend 3 bills just to stop it?

Is it true accumulators slow down the reaction time and is it noticable ?
LOL...... I mean come on, most people spend a couple grand on their setups, whats another 300 to improve the ride quality?

Also yes it also depends on what kind of car it is and what the setup is designed to do.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by TUXNUTZ@Oct 21 2003, 02:44 PM
i got 2 spare accums for sale prohoppers... dont know why i have spares.... just do neways 50 bux for pair
Are they new???

I WANT THEM!!!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Originally posted by TUXNUTZ@Oct 21 2003, 04:44 PM
Hey homie you still got the accumulators PM please do cause I need some fast. ;) :cheesy: :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts