LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know who makes accumulators for use with hydros?
Prohopper sells them but who makes them for Prohopper?

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Not sure about the name of the company (and I'm too lazy to go outside to check) but some are made by the same German manufacturer that makes them for Mercedes-Benz, Citroen, and others. Matter-of-fact, they're the same accum's used on some of those cars. And FYI, that's why a lot of compressed gas shops can't find a fitting for you, it's a European thread.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess prohopper is my only option :0

Last edited by 85REGAL at Nov 4 2003, 12:02 PM

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Originally posted by 85REGAL@Nov 4 2003, 02:51 PM
I guess prohopper is my only option :0
I got mine from CCE.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
go to your local tractor company and buy them sent a guy with a chevy truck and he found them have them pre charged i dont know the pressure rate but they should. most stuff out there is built off something else tractors (front and end dump type have accumulators to help with the loads.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Originally posted by vegashopper+Nov 5 2003, 02:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vegashopper @ Nov 5 2003, 02:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--vegashopper@Nov 5 2003, 12:12 PM
We make our piston style accumulators... :biggrin:
there it is right there..

[/b][/quote]
Hey wuz up mark how much for those accumulators and by they way do they come chrome. :cool:

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by Big Baller 82cutlass+Nov 5 2003, 12:20 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Big Baller 82cutlass @ Nov 5 2003, 12:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 5 2003, 02:18 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--vegashopper
@Nov 5 2003, 12:12 PM

Hey wuz up mark how much for those accumulators and by they way do they come chrome. :cool:[/b][/quote]
those are normally chrome, but if you want to paint them, I can build them without being chromed... and they run $115.00 each. I'll have to check on the price for non-chrome though.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Originally posted by vegashopper+Nov 5 2003, 02:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vegashopper @ Nov 5 2003, 02:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Big Baller [email protected] 5 2003, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 5 2003, 02:18 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--vegashopper
@Nov 5 2003, 12:12 PM

Hey wuz up mark how much for those accumulators and by they way do they come chrome. :cool:
those are normally chrome, but if you want to paint them, I can build them without being chromed... and they run $115.00 each. I'll have to check on the price for non-chrome though.[/b][/quote]
They look good with chrome do they last the same as the other egg looking accumulators. :)

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
yeah, they are really reliable.. one of the guys in Royals C.C. has them in his Linc and he loves them... as a matter of fact, the pump in the picture is his front pump.

oh yeah, your order went out yesterday, so give it a few days.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Originally posted by vegashopper@Nov 5 2003, 02:32 PM
yeah, they are really reliable.. one of the guys in Royals C.C. has them in his Linc and he loves them... as a matter of fact, the pump in the picture is his front pump.

oh yeah, your order went out yesterday, so give it a few days.
Ok cool homie I guess I need to save some money to get some. ;) :cheesy: :cool:

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Originally posted by vegashopper+Nov 5 2003, 11:18 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vegashopper @ Nov 5 2003, 11:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--vegashopper@Nov 5 2003, 12:12 PM
there it is right there.. it's kinda hard to see, but it's in between the slowdown and the check valve. :biggrin:

[/b][/quote]
That pump looks real good ! And the accumulator looks way better than the bubble racer style.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts