LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,787 Posts
my guy, still does,,,he loves em,,,we've had arguments cause of him saying there better than adex's,,,he swears their not built to adel standards

hes a monster green guy too,,,,,he's trying to decided if hes gonna run monster g's or adel on his hopper

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
I still have a monster green 4 sale $325 shipped in the us only ltdridn was saposed to but it but i have yet to see the GREEN LOL

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Adel's are good ass dumps, but they were built using stone age technoligy, Adex specs are more precise, the only difference that an Adel has over an Adex, is they have secondary windings inside the coil. Other than that they are a better, more modern valve. Andy spent years perfecting the Adex, right down to the grain and color of the anodizing, and even the color of the plastic cap the comes on top of the coil. Adex is far superior than any green or Adel dump made, if you think otherwise, you havent been inside dumps to see for yourself.

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Originally posted by ogcaddy@Oct 7 2003, 01:43 PM
Adel's are good ass dumps, but they were built using stone age technoligy, Adex specs are more precise, the only difference that an Adel has over an Adex, is they have secondary windings inside the coil. Other than that they are a better, more modern valve. Andy spent years perfecting the Adex, right down to the grain and color of the anodizing, and even the color of the plastic cap the comes on top of the coil. Adex is far superior than any green or Adel dump made, if you think otherwise, you havent been inside dumps to see for yourself.
you are sure about that??? Hokus Pokus :biggrin:

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
I got like 2 or 3 Adels sittin in my garage...i dont even use them...ive tried Adex and like them better. :cool:

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by lowcadi@Oct 7 2003, 02:52 PM
haha yeah you better watch out for it this set up is going to be crazzy man lots of good ol stuff :cool:
I am working on a "gate" setup and an aircraft setup, no idea yet which setup is going in which car.

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Originally posted by Silver@Oct 7 2003, 11:02 AM
I got like 2 or 3 Adels sittin in my garage...i dont even use them...ive tried Adex and like them better. :cool:
do u wanna sell them adels if so how much??

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,779 Posts
Originally posted by BIGTONY+Oct 7 2003, 02:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BIGTONY @ Oct 7 2003, 02:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Silver@Oct 7 2003, 11:02 AM
do u wanna sell them adels if so how much??[/b][/quote]
Let me know too, but they gotta be in good working condition. How would we know they are Adels?

Last edited by Hydros at Oct 8 2003, 12:33 AM

1 - 19 of 19 Posts