LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
ummmm, well if your talkin about REAL adex, then you need to talk to andy lodi, he is the owner of adex and does the machineing

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
andy makes his own clones?, makes no sense, who is the guy makin the square copies, the ones that have adel on them. not adex I chose the forum title because these guys are more familiar with adex, but I want to know who has been making the copy squares here in america and stamping adel on them not adex...

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by hydroaire10@Dec 22 2003, 10:58 AM
andy makes his own clones?, makes no sense, who is the guy makin the square copies, the ones that have adel on them. not adex I chose the forum title because these guys are more familiar with adex, but I want to know who has been making the copy squares here in america and stamping adel on them not adex...
What you are not understanding here is that ADEL isn't the copy, or clone... ADEX is a copy of the original ADEL... Adex is just a more advanced, up to date version of the original dump, Andy makes them to work for our application and be able to handle the pressure that today's pumps are producing... If you need an ADEL... let me know, I have plenty of them.. or you can get an ADEX from me too... whichever you prefer.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As usual you don't understand read my post, I got plenty of these valves, and have no probs getting them for my own use

"I want to know who has been making the copy squares here in america and stamping adel on them not adex..."

Answer my question or stopping wasting my time.....

The machinists name! no address no location just his name...

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
maybe he means the fake ADEL CLONES... lol...

the ones that say they are adels, but really are not either adel nor adex, but rather an ebay square....

prolly some machinist making the FAKE ADELS calling them the original adels and selling them for big bucks...

WHO KNOWS??????

maybe AL C.

ps,
vegas I sent you an email at hopjudge.. ;)

Last edited by Volv_lo at Dec 22 2003, 11:10 AM

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are not an ebay square!
different manufacturer!

"prolly some machinist making the FAKE ADELS calling them the original adels and selling them for big bucks..."

That who's name I am asking,

"I want to know who has been making the copy squares here in america and stamping adel on them not adex..."

Those who know won't answer!

D

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by hydroaire10@Dec 22 2003, 12:37 PM
Al Crane! finally truth be told!
I just don't know the status on him, Rumor has it he is MIA. :angry:

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by hydroaire10@Dec 22 2003, 11:42 AM
Why don't you ask blackmagic who makin their stuff!!!
:uh:

I'm not going to get into it with you again... you have no idea what the hell you're talking about, so just leave my business out of your mouth... and no matter who makes what for whom... no one wants to tell anyway, so just leave it alone!

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
"no matter who makes what for whom... no one wants to tell anyway, so just leave it alone! "

Well you know I know thats why you tired to ban me, Cats out of the bag, al crane mr. american hydraulics who screwed many many people now make the black magic hydraulics, you know it I know it, and if you try, even try to take this post or ban me I will definitely prevail to make it known, so If you like me to go away, admit to who's makin your products on your own post and I will cease to be the sore on your ass....

·
Registered
25,983 Posts
Originally posted by hydroaire10@Dec 22 2003, 01:15 PM
"no matter who makes what for whom... no one wants to tell anyway, so just leave it alone! "

Well you know I know thats why you tired to ban me, Cats out of the bag, al crane mr. american hydraulics who screwed many many people now make the black magic hydraulics, you know it I know it, and if you try, even try to take this post or ban me I will definitely prevail to make it known, so If you like me to go away, admit to who's makin your products on your own post and I will cease to be the sore on your ass....
You are dumb, why don't you get your shit straight before you open your fucking mouth.

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Al Crane has made many parts for many companies over the years. Get over it. Every lowrider out there has used his parts sooner or later, if they ahve been in the game and had a few lifted cars. But I wouldnt expect Hydroaire10 to know that because he aint a real rider.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts