LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last week i pressure locked my adex. i hit the manual dump bump button on the bottom and i was rolling again

i drove it again today for the first time since last week, now everytime i lock it up it always gets stuck up and won't dump unless i hit the button again whats wrong with my dump? am i doing something wrong

·
GOFUCKURSELF
16,530 Posts
626/798/2156 leave a msg for Andy....sounds like candle is going out, or wiring issues.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i'm sorry i might have an adel dump they both look the same to me really...

and also the dump works ok, it will dump all day long as long as i don't lock it ALL the way up

·
Registered
864 Posts
last week i pressure locked my adex. i hit the manual dump bump button on the bottom and i was rolling again

i drove it again today for the first time since last week, now everytime i lock it up it always gets stuck up and won't dump unless i hit the button again whats wrong with my dump? am i doing something wrong

Call me at the ph# I sent you and I'll help you out. Never hit or push on the shaft with pressure in the system it is not a MANUAL DUMP BUTTON!
Andy

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
well mr andy adex swooped down like superman and is trying to help me save the day!!! i just got off the phone with him now the ball is in my court i gotta go and look to see which dump i have in there. but i do gotta say this man does stand by his product, and i am shocked because he just gave me his number and told me to call him up like it was nothing. it was almost like talking to the CEO of like ford. it was real cool that he took time out of his day to help me out also thanks mufasa

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
i had to call him like 6 years because mine was doin the same thing. turns out, i chromed my hardlines and sand had trapped up in the valve, so i had to take it apart and clean it. big props to andy, hes the man period!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
563 Posts
Call me at the ph# I sent you and I'll help you out. Never hit or push on the shaft with pressure in the system it is not a MANUAL DUMP BUTTON!
Andy
this sgould b pinned for the i think i know it alls good shit..ADEX PERIOD!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.