LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just recieved my NEW dump from Andy and I love it!!!

I had a long talk with him after my ADEX I bought malfunctioned andI sent it back to him and he took care of everything by building a Dump specific to my setup!!

If that ain't customer service I don't know what is......

So if your running anything else in your car besides an ADEX you ought to think about buying an ADEX. I know I don't regret it.

He impressed me so much I am going to buy 2 more for my rear pumps.......just my .02.....thanks again Andy and I'll be in touch.

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
for once...... i actually agree!

i can break pretty much anything you can put in front of me. but the adex still stands!

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
Originally posted by POISONIVY@Sep 26 2003, 11:58 AM
Just recieved my NEW dump from Andy and I love it!!!

I had a long talk with him after my ADEX I bought malfunctioned andI sent it back to him and he took care of everything by building a Dump specific to my setup!!

If that ain't customer service I don't know what is......

So if your running anything else in your car besides an ADEX you ought to think about buying an ADEX. I know I don't regret it.

He impressed me so much I am going to buy 2 more for my rear pumps.......just my .02.....thanks again Andy and I'll be in touch.
I told you bro . Andy is a good guy thats what i told you when you called me .

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Will never be beat'n, not a better square... :biggrin:

Very well spent money, you get what you pay for... ;)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
i have a hard lined set up if i got a adex would i have to redo my hard lines or would i be able to make them work?

and i have never had a adexs would it be ok in a non hopper just for everyday use up and down ?

and my buddy told me the coils burn out quick what is experience with them?

Last edited by hoppin91lac at Sep 26 2003, 10:51 PM

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
has your boy burn coils out ?

then he prolly made a mistake in there some where.
i have one and me club members have a few and one guy hops pretty high and has had nothing but luck :thumbsup:

as a matter of fact i think cris posted his belief in them so good luck.

oh most likely you will be modifyin your hard lines

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Originally posted by juandik@Sep 27 2003, 12:51 AM
has your boy burn coils out ?

then he prolly made a mistake in there some where.
i have one and me club members have a few and one guy hops pretty high and has had nothing but luck :thumbsup:

as a matter of fact i think cris posted his belief in them so good luck.

oh most likely you will be modifyin your hard lines
yea my boy burns them out every few months but thats him

but they are ok for ever day use im just getting it for looks i dont hopp any more and when i did hop my caddy she got 20+inches with 3/8 hard lines and number 9 pump head and 2 normal dumps

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
ANDY'S NEW AND IMPROVED, SUPER DUTY IS TEN TIMES BETTER THEN HIS OLD......I TOLD HIM ,WHY ....OR HOW COULD U IMPROVE
ON IT ......IT'S ALREADY BULLETPROOF.......NOW IT'S EXTRA BULLET
RESISTENT.......I USE THE OLD ONES ON VOODOO.....AND AINT NEVER HAD ONE PROBLEM,AND I'M RUNNIN 8 PUMPS...... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
63,046 Posts
Originally posted by HiLoHyDrOs+Sep 27 2003, 06:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HiLoHyDrOs @ Sep 27 2003, 06:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--hoppin91lac@Sep 27 2003, 05:08 PM
damn 8 pumps
Circus Shit, Holmes, Circus Shit.....................[/b][/quote]
:biggrin:

·
Premium Member
34,391 Posts
ttt

·
Premium Member
34,391 Posts
Originally posted by ROCKSOLID84@Oct 5 2005, 02:46 PM~3947032
got to love the super duty..lol

I love the 4 reg duties I picked up last year... they held up great all season long...

·
MR Car Dancer
1,591 Posts
ANDYS DUMPS R THE SHIT (BEST ON THE PLANET)

1 - 20 of 85 Posts