1 - 20 of 833 Posts

·
CADILLAC MAFIA
15,201 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
the best! adex :thumbsup: can you post up the specs andy?.... i wanted to show some engineers at work.

·
Registered
34,436 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:wave: :wave: ----kenny from nyc..

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
the only way to roll......... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

thanks Andy.......... ;)

·
Registered
8,206 Posts
I'M GLAD I HAVE ONE!

·
Registered
19,958 Posts
Originally posted by Anteazy@Jan 23 2008, 11:53 PM~9770117
I'M GLAD I HAVE ONE!

Which wire is for the power i know its the B pin but what color wire and do i really have to ground the other one

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Originally posted by koolaid365@Jan 24 2008, 08:32 AM~9770730
ALL KOOLAIDS HOPPERS USE ADEX DUMPS THANKS ANDY  ;)
pics or it didnt happen :biggrin:

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
I started using Adex dumps almost 10 years ago. I have had them on a couple of my cars, I definitely wont use anything else ever again. I sold some of the first Adex dumps that I ever bought and used (after taking them apart, polishing them and rebuilding them) and they are STILL in use today, working like brand new!!!

Aside from being a damn good friend, you WILL NOT find better customer service, ANYWHERE.

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
Originally posted by TATTOO-76@Jan 24 2008, 08:59 AM~9770790
I started using Adex dumps almost 10 years ago. I have had them on a couple of my cars, I definitely wont use anything else ever again. I sold some of the first Adex dumps that I ever bought and used (after taking them apart, polishing them and rebuilding them) and they are STILL in use today, working like brand new!!!

Look here is one of those still working today. :0 :biggrin: And my Super Duty! :cheesy:

1 - 20 of 833 Posts