LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
41 - 60 of 66 Posts
Originally posted by ragtopking+Mar 30 2004, 07:17 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ragtopking @ Mar 30 2004, 07:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -ogcaddy@Dec 26 2003, 08:36 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--impalasonly
@Dec 25 2003, 05:32 PM
I see Adex all day but rarely come accross monsters!!

The reason for this is, they are better. Adex is far better than a hydroaire, if the hydroaire was as good, someone would reproduce it. There is a reason the Adel was reproduced as an Adex, its because of performance. The Adel is far more reliable and OG than a monster green. I can get monster greens all day long for around $125-200, reason is, they aint worth shit. Try buying a nice OG Adel for that price.

I have to say Adex all day long, its perfect inside and out. I dont care if you buy a NOS Hydroaire, its not going to look good, or perform as good as an Adex, and of course with Adex you get the peice of mind that if a problem does occur, you have the best warranty in the industry.
Hey Jason PM me I'd like to get some of those monster green..

Zeke[/b][/quote]
Still Waiting Jason.... No PM...... No monster greens. Where they at?? Monster greens for $125??????

Originally posted by ragtopking+Mar 31 2004, 12:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ragtopking @ Mar 31 2004, 12:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -ragtopking@Mar 30 2004, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by -ogcaddy@Dec 26 2003, 08:36 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--impalasonly
@Dec 25 2003, 05:32 PM
I see Adex all day but rarely come accross monsters!!

The reason for this is, they are better. Adex is far better than a hydroaire, if the hydroaire was as good, someone would reproduce it. There is a reason the Adel was reproduced as an Adex, its because of performance. The Adel is far more reliable and OG than a monster green. I can get monster greens all day long for around $125-200, reason is, they aint worth shit. Try buying a nice OG Adel for that price.

I have to say Adex all day long, its perfect inside and out. I dont care if you buy a NOS Hydroaire, its not going to look good, or perform as good as an Adex, and of course with Adex you get the peice of mind that if a problem does occur, you have the best warranty in the industry.

Hey Jason PM me I'd like to get some of those monster green..

Zeke
Still Waiting Jason.... No PM...... No monster greens. Where they at?? Monster greens for $125??????[/b][/quote]
Havent had much luck, some bad news is, alot of that stuff has been scraped.

Originally posted by Notorious67@Mar 31 2004, 12:01 PM

Still Waiting Jason....  No PM...... No monster greens.  Where they at??   Monster greens for $125??????
:angry: :mad: :ugh:

Let me know when you need a big time investor to go in there and buy them all up. This can't ever happen again.

What a shame. :tears:

This goes for anyone else, you find a good deal and don't gave the cash LMK, ASAP.

Originally posted by Hydros+Mar 31 2004, 03:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hydros @ Mar 31 2004, 03:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Notorious67@Mar 31 2004, 12:01 PM

Still Waiting Jason....  No PM...... No monster greens.  Where they at??   Monster greens for $125??????

Let me know when you need a big time investor to go in there and buy them all up. This can't ever happen again.

This goes for anyone else, you find a good deal and don't gave the cash LMK, ASAP.
[/b][/quote]
All, I can say is Adex, the rest is garbage.

Originally posted by Notorious67+Mar 31 2004, 02:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Notorious67 @ Mar 31 2004, 02:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Hydros@Mar 31 2004, 03:06 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Notorious67
@Mar 31 2004, 12:01 PM

All, I can say is Adex, the rest is garbage.[/b][/quote]
Jason, One man’s trash may be another mans treasure. Your ideas of all other dumps being garbage except for the Adex, is one of the most incorrect statements ever made, unless you’re a sales rep for Andy/Adex now? Every dump (directional valve) has its application and purpose. It all depends on what the user/builder expects from his hydraulics set up. Some guys want to hop (performance), some guys want to lay and play, others want to have something unique, rare and built for show, others are purist and built their set-ups using nothing but rare aircraft parts the old school way. To make a statement the way you have not only closes the door to creativity, but also insults those who strife to be different and unique, instead of using the dime a dozen Adex. As I mention above, every dump has its application and its purpose. There is no reason to purchase an over priced dump if your application and purpose do not require that type of performance. My suggestion to any one, spend your money wisely, know the performance that you expect from your set-up, and use/purchase the equipment to meet that application and purpose. There 100’s of directional valve (dumps) out there, some aircraft, aerospace and some used by the movie industry for stunts……go for it.

Jason, if you have any of that so call trash lying around, I’d be more then happy to take off your hands.

Zeke

Last edited by ragtopking at Mar 31 2004, 06:42 PM

Originally posted by ragtopking+Mar 31 2004, 07:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ragtopking @ Mar 31 2004, 07:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Notorious67@Mar 31 2004, 02:56 PM

Jason, One man’s trash may be another mans treasure. Your ideas of all other dumps being garbage except for the Adex, is one of the most incorrect statements ever made, unless you’re a sales rep for Andy/Adex now? Every dump (directional valve) has its application and purpose. It all depends on what the user/builder expects from his hydraulics set up. Some guys want to hop (performance), some guys want to lay and play, others want to have something unique, rare and built for show, others are purist and built their set-ups using nothing but rare aircraft parts the old school way. To make a statement the way you have not only closes the door to creativity, but also insults those who strife to be different and unique, instead of using the dime a dozen Adex. As I mention above, every dump has its application and its purpose. There is no reason to purchase an over priced dump if your application and purpose do not require that type of performance. My suggestion to any one, spend your money wisely, know the performance that you expect from your set-up, and use/purchase the equipment to meet that application and purpose. There 100’s of directional valve (dumps) out there, some aircraft, aerospace and some used by the movie industry for stunts……go for it.

Jason, if you have any of that so call trash lying around, I’d be more then happy to take off your hands.

Zeke[/b][/quote]
Hey RTK, those 4 Sidewinders in your avator are no good. I'll pick them up and dump them for you-------------- right in the trunk of my 63 :biggrin: :biggrin:

Originally posted by DIPPINIT+Mar 31 2004, 07:17 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DIPPINIT @ Mar 31 2004, 07:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -ragtopking@Mar 31 2004, 07:37 PM

Zeke
Hey RTK, those 4 Sidewinders in your avator are no good. I'll pick them up and dump them for you-------------- right in the trunk of my 63 :biggrin: :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
that's ok bro, that set of quadrupletes is getting dump in the trunk of my 59, but a got a extra set of twins up on the shelf you can borrow...

Last edited by ragtopking at Mar 31 2004, 10:30 PM

Originally posted by Notorious67+Mar 31 2004, 08:46 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Notorious67 @ Mar 31 2004, 08:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--lowcadi@Mar 31 2004, 02:46 AM
never owned a adex
VIRGIN.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
yeah probly be for awhile too ill get a adel before a adex :cool:

forget the monster greens and who cares if your gonna hop the shit outta it there both good but if you got the money for the adex's there awesome so persice and you can gettem almost anywhere they got serial # can get them custom built to spec's

Originally posted by ragtopking+Mar 31 2004, 06:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ragtopking @ Mar 31 2004, 06:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

Zeke[/b][/quote]
Welcome to Premier Car Club homie hehehehe... :biggrin: one more member from premier on layitlow, now If I could only find the rest of them on here...

RICHIE!!!
LOBO!!!!
and GRRR what's his name, gotta find the other one... :(

Originally posted by OneStopCustoms+Apr 1 2004, 11:27 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OneStopCustoms @ Apr 1 2004, 11:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -ragtopking@Mar 31 2004, 06:37 PM

Zeke
Welcome to Premier Car Club homie hehehehe... :biggrin: one more member from premier on layitlow, now If I could only find the rest of them on here...

RICHIE!!!
LOBO!!!!
and GRRR what's his name, gotta find the other one... :([/b][/quote]
SFV Cruiser,
DIPPINIT
Premier 66
Topfan

:biggrin:

Originally posted by ragtopking+Mar 31 2004, 08:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ragtopking @ Mar 31 2004, 08:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

Zeke[/b][/quote]
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I agree with RTK Zeke. I personally like to be a little different. Adex is a great dump I am sure, but there is also Adel, Al Crane, Showtime, and the ones on ebay for $80, etc.. The point is everybody has the same "package deal setup", and there is no easy way to tell what the dump is. For me I like show, so I will run something a little different and unique. Monster greens are available, but how many did you see at Vegas ss? NONE. If I was a streer ryder I would buy Adex. :cool: Zeke on the other hand has parts so rare, that they are basically nonexistent. :uh:

Originally posted by DIPPINIT@Apr 2 2004, 11:15 AM
I agree with RTK Zeke. I personally like to be a little different. Adex is a great dump I am sure, but there is also Adel, Al Crane, Showtime, and the ones on ebay for $80, etc.. The point is everybody has the same "package deal setup", and there is no easy way to tell what the dump is. For me I like show, so I will run something a little different and unique. Monster greens are available, but how many did you see at Vegas ss? NONE. If I was a streer ryder I would buy Adex. :cool: Zeke on the other hand has parts so rare, that they are basically nonexistent. :uh:
very true... and that is why I am going to sell Adels, Adex, and Regulas deltas through OSC... why because not everyone wants to pay top $ for an Adex, next in performance level to me is an Adel, if you don't want to pay the price for the Adel, you have the deltas...

Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA+Apr 2 2004, 01:07 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nacho Individuals LA @ Apr 2 2004, 01:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--DIPPINIT@Apr 2 2004, 11:15 AM
I agree with RTK Zeke. I personally like to be a little different. Adex is a great dump I am sure, but there is also Adel, Al Crane, Showtime, and the ones on ebay for $80, etc.. The point is everybody has the same "package deal setup", and there is no easy way to tell what the dump is. For me I like show, so I will run something a little different and unique. Monster greens are available, but how many did you see at Vegas ss? NONE. If I was a streer ryder I would buy Adex. :cool:  Zeke on the other hand has parts so rare, that they are basically nonexistent.  :uh:
very true... and that is why I am going to sell Adels, Adex, and Regulas deltas through OSC... why because not everyone wants to pay top $ for an Adex, next in performance level to me is an Adel, if you don't want to pay the price for the Adel, you have the deltas...[/b][/quote]
Damn, OSC really is a ONE STOP shop :biggrin: I am thinking of having Fonzy put the "Nacho" logo on my trunk. What kind of sponsorship can we do???? Like Classic Angels?? Mabe an OSC cc???? The possibilities are endless :biggrin:

Originally posted by DIPPINIT+Apr 2 2004, 03:00 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DIPPINIT @ Apr 2 2004, 03:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Low@dauniversity@Apr 2 2004, 01:50 PM
:0
Ur 59 is beautiful, but ur Tracker was the ultimate. When is it coming out :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
:roflmao: you nor the rest of Premier CC have nothing on my tracker :biggrin: :cool:

Last edited by Low@dauniversity at Apr 2 2004, 03:03 PM

41 - 60 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.