LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
hit up forum sponsor, I think they have one that goes to 280 maybe. Sorry but the only people I know of that carry a Nason or close to one is MIC.

·
Registered
11,655 Posts

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
the black o ring looking metal ring thing?

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by baggedout81@Jan 29 2010, 11:46 PM~16458110
I bought this one,there's a metal ring on top that you take off and you can turn it out to 400psi.Well atleast that's what someone from UA that i talked to said

https://www.universalairsuspension.com/stor...8361faff9f210fd

I'm pretty sure this is the same one to.I didnt realize AAC had one at the time i bought mine
http://www.airassisted.com/Air-Management-...oduct_info.html
You adjust them by turning thew like a screw
I think the one I seen was a Square D. Just looked a little bulky. Does it say on the pressure switch somewhere what you have it set at?

·
Registered
11,655 Posts
Originally posted by SuicidedRegal@Jan 30 2010, 11:40 PM~16464814
I think the one I seen was a Square D. Just looked a little bulky. Does it say on the pressure switch somewhere what you have it set at?
Ypu dont want that one,them go to 200

You want his one

·
Registered
11,655 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by baggedout81@Jan 31 2010, 12:28 PM~16468415
http://www.suicidedoors.com/catalog/air-ma...essure-switches

They dont have this one,well at least not on there site.

Is the "Square D" one you are referring to then suicide??
Yeah. The square d is the only one I seen but I wanted a little more than 200 PSI. I went from 150 to 200 and it was a huge difference now just wanna see what 50 more will do.

·
Registered
11,655 Posts
Originally posted by SuicidedRegal@Jan 31 2010, 10:40 PM~16473023
So it does tell you what PSI you're set at though?
Nope the one i bought dont,You have a shrader valve on your tank right.Please tell me you do.

·
Registered
11,655 Posts
Originally posted by SuicidedRegal@Jan 31 2010, 10:47 PM~16473107
No I dont. Why would I need one of those?
I always suggest that everyone have one on there tank.It's a really cheap investment.

Let's say your compressors and EDC go out and your stuck on the ground and cant move.Having a shrader would allow you to add air into your system (tank) manually from either a air hose from a gas station or from a air bubble.Thus way getting you back on the road.

Also w/ the pressure switch,just keep turning the p-switch and checkin the shrader valve w/ a air guage till you get to the psi you want.

Btw save yourself some money and build your own guage.I made 1 from part's a found at home depot for like $4 goes up to 300 psi

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by baggedout81@Jan 31 2010, 09:56 PM~16473244
I always suggest that everyone have one on there tank.It's a really cheap investment.

Let's say your compressors and EDC go out and your stuck on the ground and cant move.Having a shrader would allow you to add air into your system (tank) manually from either a air hose from a gas station or from a air bubble.Thus way getting you back on the road.

Also w/ the pressure switch,just keep turning the p-switch and checkin the shrader valve w/ a air guage till you  get to the psi you want.

Btw save yourself some money and build your own guage.I made 1 from part's a found at home depot for like $4 goes up to 300 psi
You built your own gauge? Another thing too is can I keep my 200 PSI pressure switch hooked up along with the adjustable with my edc going to the adjustable one & my Viair going to the 200 one for back up?

·
Registered
11,655 Posts
Originally posted by SuicidedRegal@Jan 31 2010, 11:15 PM~16473466
You built your own gauge? Another thing too is can I keep my 200 PSI pressure switch hooked up along with the adjustable with my edc going to the adjustable one & my Viair going to the 200 one for back up?
Yeah, it's a hand held one nothing fancy just so i could check on the psi in the tank or fill it up if i have to.

Yeah that's gonna be my set up 1 viair=back up i'm just gonna pull the fuse on it ,EDC as main compressor,2 pressure switches 1 for the viair 200 psi non-adjustable and 1 for the EDC that is adjustable

1 - 18 of 18 Posts