LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ripped one of my upper trailing arms off and now I am thinking about going with the adjustable ones but I don't know if they are legal for LRM rules. I only read that you can only extend the uppers by 3" and the lowers by 2". If I put the adjustables on then they won't know if its extended more than the factory length unless they know the measurement of a factory trailing arm. I just don't want to spend my money on something that I will have to take off later for LRM rules.

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
19,175 Posts
They know the measurements of the factory ones....they should just measure them and as long as you are within the limit you should be fine.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Originally posted by big pimpin@Jul 7 2003, 03:59 PM
They know the measurements of the factory ones....they should just measure them and as long as you are within the limit you should be fine.
Dan is that your 64??? :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
as of right now, the rules state that the stock uppers can be extended up to 3". So the t/a must be stock, but there may be a change for next years rules.. or maybe not, I honestly don't know for sure.

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
19,175 Posts
Originally posted by Wanna Hop 83+Sep 29 2003, 06:10 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wanna Hop 83 @ Sep 29 2003, 06:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--big pimpin@Jul 7 2003, 03:59 PM
Dan is that your 64??? :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
Nope.. :biggrin: I like to keep people guessing though. :cheesy:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts