·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever use them? How are they?

·
Registered
534 Posts
if your talking about the pro hopper ones, i have the uppers on my car. I bought them after I ripped off my stock trailing arms lifting up my 16" cylinders. Its alot easier to just twist them and extend them an inch instead of getting stock ones, cutting, adding an inch, welding, reinforcing, and fighting with the rear to try and get them to line up right.

overall i am happy with them.. strong and easy to use. also.. they twist when you 3 so there is less stress on them as opposed to a stock pair (imo)

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
yeah they would be great IF PROHOPPER WOULD EVER SEND THEM TO ME i fucken ordered them a bout 2 weeks a go and they are still out of stock :angry:

·
Registered
534 Posts
Originally posted by droppen98@Nov 22 2003, 01:18 PM
yeah they would be great IF PROHOPPER WOULD EVER SEND THEM TO ME i fucken ordered them a bout 2 weeks a go and they are still out of stock :angry:
spend a few bucks and buy 82onjuice's chrome ones.. :biggrin: get them now.. and add a little shine to the ride... :0

·
Registered
802 Posts
I bought a pair to. The only thing I didnt like was after I adjusted them out an inch longer then stock. I went to drive my car and it shimmyed real bad. So turned em back to the stock length and had no probs at all. My driveshaft isnt shortend either. But they do twist which is good compared to the stock ones giving no twist once they are plated.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Originally posted by juicdcutlass+Nov 22 2003, 11:26 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (juicdcutlass @ Nov 22 2003, 11:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--droppen98@Nov 22 2003, 01:18 PM
spend a few bucks and buy 82onjuice's chrome ones.. :biggrin: get them now.. and add a little shine to the ride... :0[/b][/quote]
i'm workin on tryin to buy all his shit
it looks sweet as hell and would add alot of bling to my ride :)

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Originally posted by juicdcutlass+Nov 22 2003, 12:26 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (juicdcutlass @ Nov 22 2003, 12:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--droppen98@Nov 22 2003, 01:18 PM
spend a few bucks and buy 82onjuice's chrome ones.. :biggrin: get them now.. and add a little shine to the ride... :0[/b][/quote]
mother fucker i wish i would have known about that 3 weeks ago befor i ordered mine

1 - 7 of 7 Posts