LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man! This is for all shops, car clubs, or just someone throwing a show! I wanted to let you know about advertisement in my Roll'n D.V.D's for you to promote your show and possibly improve your shows turn out! I will create your fliers and you will receive 10,000 fliers! Your Insert/Fliers will go into two Volumes ! Your flier will be past out at every show i attend between now and the time of your show! I can provide coverage for your show! Possibly Bring cars to your show!! For pricing or Info P.M Me or give me a Call 480.307.5599!!

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
CHECK IT OUT ROLL'N DID THIS FLYIER FOR MY SHOW AND U WILL SEE AN ADD IN THE NEW VOL 12 VIDEO TOO. He is so good to work with and gets it done. A real team player.

If your having a event use him FOR ADVERTIVING, it worth ever penny!!!!!!!TRUST ME!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by 575 Droptop@Jan 9 2009, 05:09 PM~12655751
CHECK IT OUT ROLL'N DID THIS FLYIER FOR MY SHOW AND U WILL SEE AN ADD IN THE NEW VOL 12 VIDEO TOO. He is so good to work with and gets it done. A real team player.

If your having a event use him FOR ADVERTIVING,  it worth ever penny!!!!!!!TRUST ME!!!!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts