LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im trying to buy a car and theres a couple i like , some stick out more then others but most i like. i do have a baby lac and a beater truck i could put insurance on n register it so i can drive them but ive ben waiting for months now to buy a car and either something comes up with money situation or i didnt make anough this week to buy or even save money. i have money now to buy a couple of the cars i like but in the group of cars theres 1 that i really really want which is more then double what i have now. so i need some advice from the older/wiser people from LIL. now that u know the situation if i dont buy a car now im prolly going to fix up one of the cars i have now so i can atleast drive myself to work and things which would waste a good amount of the money i saved up and then start saving slowly for maybe 6 months and buy the ride i really want. or buy something right now that i do like its not the greatest but its nice and can be made nice instead of wasting money on the baby lac and beater truck.

i just wanna hear from the older members of LIL or the ones who know wha i mean, its not all about cars for me with family,bills,work im just trying to make myself happy and everyone i live with better off so any insite would be appreicated thanks.

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
Send me the money and Ill spend it wisely for you.

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
Beat on the truck. Sell the baby Lac. Take that money, plus what you have saved, plus some more that you save, and buy something decent, even a nice project. Work on that over that "freezing" South Florida winter. ;) Come out strong in the spring. :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts