LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hahaha awesome, yeah i dont like his handle bars either, if they were smaller and more forward it would look good

·
Registered
83 Posts
Originally posted by adx_lolo@Jul 31 2005, 07:24 PM
hahaha awesome, yeah i dont like his handle bars either, if they were smaller and more forward it would look good
[snapback]3517548[/snapback]​

bullshit blum, you always say they're cool, stop frontin

·
Registered
83 Posts
the orange bike is awesome because its not just one boring color, and the big handlebars look way better because they arent on every fuckin bike you see. ALSO, the big handlebars have a purpose, I got long fuckin arms, and Im really fuckin tall, so it really makes it so I dont have to hunch over and be uncomfortable.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Originally posted by 1lowimpala@Jul 31 2005, 04:20 PM
Nice, I really like that black one with the red wheels :cool:
[snapback]3516468[/snapback]​
Hey, thanks for the praise guys, shes still a work in progress but Im pretty happy with the shape shes in so far, for some reason everytime I see it I think of Godfather

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by JoeSTATE@Aug 1 2005, 06:42 AM
the orange bike is awesome because its not just one boring color, and the big handlebars look way better because they arent on every fuckin bike you see. ALSO, the big handlebars have a purpose, I got long fuckin arms, and Im really fuckin tall, so it really makes it so I dont have to hunch over and be uncomfortable.
[snapback]3517646[/snapback]​

True dat if you ride it then it has to function :cool:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Originally posted by gizmo1@Jul 31 2005, 08:03 PM
you  guys need to take them rags off of there that stufffssss gay but the bikes are pretty bad
[snapback]3517802[/snapback]​

the rags keep the paint on the frame from getting all fucked up by our forks, Also the ragz are our trademark for the club.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts