LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK lets keep this clean, no BS stuff or haters. Unless you want a good bitch slapping.

The H-series valve has a bore size of 1/2 inch/12.7 mm, with a Cv value of 2.6. In its standard form the valve is fabricated from 316 stainless steel, and is rated for operation at pressures up to 6,000 PSIG (414 barg). The metal to metal sealing of the new valve also meets the firesafe requirements of ISO 10497 (the international equivalent to the API 607 and BS6755 Part 2 standards).

Providing leak-free performance, our double ferrule compression tube fittings find diverse application in oil and gases, petrochemical/ chemical processing, aerospace and defense, pulp and paper, research laboratories. In addition, it is also used in cryogenic and semiconductor, shipbuilding, power generation and heavy industries. Available in a variety of configuration and sizes, our tube fittings fulfill the need for leak proof gas and fluid containment. There are various types the tube fittings available:

Parker offers pumps for hydraulic, fuel, oil, fluid transfer, lubrication and aerospace applications. Parker pumps are available for open or closed loop systems. Pumps from Parker range from industrial and mobile hydraulic pumps, miniature, electric motor driven, fuel and aerospace hydraulic system pumps and airframe pumps for boost and fluid transfer, lubrication and scavenging, ejector and jet pumps.

more to follow,

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Check Valve, High Pressure

High pressure check valve for aerospace applications, male or female AN ports, low cracking pressure, 316SST construction., 3000 psi or 6000 psi max operating pressures available.

Relief valve, needed for those stock high pressure pumps.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
i like it...
i have been looking at this sort of stuff the last 3 or 4 years, but here in australia its hard to get a hold of this stuff unless you are in the industry.....
keep it coming.... ;)

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Providing leak-free performance, our double ferrule compression tube fittings find diverse application in oil and gases, petrochemical/ chemical processing, aerospace and defense, pulp and paper, research laboratories. In addition, it is also used in cryogenic and semiconductor, shipbuilding, power generation and heavy industries. Available in a variety of configuration and sizes, our tube fittings fulfill the need for leak proof gas and fluid containment. There are various types the tube fittings available:

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hydraulic Pumps

AeroControlex manufactures a variety of fixed displacement hydraulic pumps for the aircraft and aerospace industries. These hydraulic pumps are designed for pressure up to 5,000 psi, and are rated
for high altitude performance.

Typical Specification
Flow:
1.89 gpm
Pressure:
750 psi
Speed:
8,000 rpm
Weight:
5.6 lbs.
Power:
28 V dc

Typical Applications
Dash 8
ATR 42/72
Saab 340
Dornier D328
Embraer EMB120

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Macis High Pressure and Control Technology has developed a line of hydraulic control products to assure safe and easy plumbing through 20,000 psi. These flow control valves, check valves, switch valves, safety valves, throttle valves, adjust valve, hydraulic actuators, filter valves, exhaust valves and pilot valves are engineered to the highest standards of repeatable quality.

Hydraulic Control components use a compact coned-and-threaded connection which permits the larger bore sizes and increase flow rates common in this pressure class. Hydraulic Control valves are available in 1/4”, 3/8”, and 3/4” I.D. tubing sizes and several patterns to satisfy widely varied requirements.

Macis high pressure products have been widely used in several industrial domains such as marine, off-shore, aerospace, heavy industries, oil, natural gas, chemical engineering and industrial automation and control.

up to 20,000 PSI

·
Registered
8,414 Posts
I'm going to start using uncommon parts for my setups, do my part to end the mindset that you only have 2 options, and parts are best identified by distributor name rather than specifications.

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
great stuff Tony.

theres so much stuff out there, i doubt any 1 person could try it all out in one lifetime. some of its plain ugly, but some of it has a lot of potential to look good in ANY trunk.

plus ANYTHING aircraft or aerospace is 1,000,000 times better engineered that tailgate pumps. ;)

i bet lowrider hydraulics would progress more and more if people would stop filling their trunks with weight and trying to hop 200 inches.

·
Registered
11,597 Posts
Originally posted by Hydros@Mar 21 2010, 12:53 AM~16949353
OK lets keep this clean, no BS stuff or haters. Unless you want a good bitch slapping.
The H-series valve has a bore size of 1/2 inch/12.7 mm, with a Cv value of 2.6. In its standard form the valve is fabricated from 316 stainless steel, and is rated for operation at pressures up to 6,000 PSIG (414 barg). The metal to metal sealing of the new valve also meets the firesafe requirements of ISO 10497 (the international equivalent to the API 607 and BS6755 Part 2 standards).

Parker offers pumps for hydraulic, fuel, oil, fluid transfer, lubrication and aerospace applications. Parker pumps are available for open or closed loop systems. Pumps from Parker range from industrial and mobile hydraulic pumps, miniature, electric motor driven, fuel and aerospace hydraulic system pumps and airframe pumps for boost and fluid transfer, lubrication and scavenging, ejector and jet pumps.
more to follow,
who has a line on these slow downs?

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by Airborne@Mar 22 2010, 03:21 PM~16963084
who has a line on these slow downs?
Parker Aerospace.

im using some from the same line on a custom machined setup im working on for a homie. ;)

·
Registered
11,597 Posts
Originally posted by TATTOO-76@Mar 22 2010, 04:26 PM~16963143
Parker Aerospace.
im using some from the same line on a custom machined setup im working on for a homie. ;)
so we just call and order them? These companies don't usually sell to the public.

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by Airborne@Mar 22 2010, 03:37 PM~16963271
so we just call and order them? These companies don't usually sell to the public.
i have an open account with a local Parker store. :cheesy:

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Originally posted by TATTOO-76@Mar 22 2010, 04:26 PM~16963143
Parker Aerospace.
76 is STILL ALWAYS INTO SOMETHIN!!! I'd love to see that :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts