LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i have never messed with bags. Always been a juice guy. Recently seen a few bag installs and hey there no oil to deal with. The question i have is can i stand a sick three with air bags and a chain bridge or is it even possible? Dont laugh I repeat i have never messed with bags before.

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
Originally posted by lilbluetruck98@Aug 2 2009, 05:38 PM~14653760

you can hit 3 with bags, havnt seen one that could do a standin 3wheel without having air lock ups tho there is a thread on them in here ill get ya alink
you can with trucks when you locate the bags closer to the cab. Imo air Lock Ups are best for cars ,but there are some issues with that system

·
Registered
11,655 Posts
Originally posted by lilbluetruck98@Aug 2 2009, 09:00 PM~14654772
agreed i have seen a few cars with bags do rollin 3's with proper wieght distribution
got any pics? or what make and model,what kinda bags?

·
Registered
464 Posts
i seen a regal with universal air bags the 15 inch triple stack bags on the rear and the brackets are closer together not much but it is noticible. doesn' run any shocks and can flip a three pretty easily. will get pics next time i see him rolling around

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
Originally posted by lilbluetruck98@Aug 2 2009, 08:00 PM~14654772
agreed i have seen a few cars with bags do rollin 3's with proper wieght distribution

I could do it with my impala....only did it once though, just to see if I could. Someone took pics of it, and never gave them to me :(

·
Registered
777 Posts
i got a 87 silverado stock right now and plan to do a setup like double down does to stick a 3 wheel do you have any advise or tips. never done this much fab are there ride back halfed?

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
There's a homie in our club with a 64 he did a rolling three pretty good hight on it too.and he had it up for while to I was suprised

1 - 17 of 17 Posts