LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Rat Rodder+Jul 29 2003, 07:12 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Rodder @ Jul 29 2003, 07:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--joebomber52@Jul 29 2003, 07:34 PM
does any body else here make airbags for models
i make them, tanks and 4 bags, PM for prices[/b][/quote]
do they work

·
Registered
12,528 Posts
they use to sell them back in 96..werent bags..but were mini air rams.. i might have a old model setup in the basement

·
Registered
282 Posts
Ok, before I begin let me make clear that at the time I thought of this I was not doing any type of illegal drug or mind altering substance, lol..Anyways I thought about this one day, hell some of you migh to had an idea along these lines before as well. But say someone came up with some sort of design for a workin set of air bags that were to scale with 1/24 1/25 models? The hardest part to make would have to be the bag itself. They could power it with a small compressor for like an air brush or even maybe tearing a compressor from a old wrecked car that had power air seats. Does anybody follow what I am trying to say? Hope I did'nt confuse anyone but like I said when I thought about this one day I thought that it COULD be done. :uh:

·
Registered
993 Posts
Originally posted by 3rdCoast_Kobra@Jul 30 2003, 02:52 AM
Ok, before I begin let me make clear that at the time I thought of this I was not doing any type of illegal drug or mind altering substance, lol..Anyways I thought about this one day, hell some of you migh to had an idea along these lines before as well. But say someone came up with some sort of design for a workin set of air bags that were to scale with 1/24 1/25 models? The hardest part to make would have to be the bag itself. They could power it with a small compressor for like an air brush or even maybe tearing a compressor from a old wrecked car that had power air seats. Does anybody follow what I am trying to say? Hope I did'nt confuse anyone but like I said when I thought about this one day I thought that it COULD be done. :uh:
it has been done

sum one on here had a escalade with workin airbags

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
There is a 64 Impala at one of the local hobby shops that is lifted with air. I have never seen the actual set up, but it is powered by a can of air that you use for airbrushing. He has a hose that runs into a plastic block from an aquarium filter and that has the "switches"

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well what i use for lines in the car are the small brass tubes from hobby supply and black ballones tapered in the middle i will be postin pics up soon but yeah i got the fish aquarium thim going down

·
Registered
743 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Originally posted by dag65+Jul 30 2003, 05:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dag65 @ Jul 30 2003, 05:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--BigPoppa@Jul 29 2003, 08:18 PM
These

and they do not work.  Check with the seller, they have another style too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3140502610

K. Diaz
http://www.arrowheadaluminum.com/index.html

Heres the link to Duanes web site, great guy, spent a couple hours on the phone with him last week, he is stopping by my place at the end of August to possibly buy my 68 Plymouth[/b][/quote]
site doesnt work :angry:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts