LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ey what up people i got a 99 cady deville but i don't kno whats better air bags or hydros its a front wheel drive get at me with suggestions please :cool:

·
Registered
382 Posts
these kind of questions always bring arguements and then the topic becomes a bitch-fest. Most people will say that air is less maintenance and cheaper because of no batteries to buy, no oil mess, charging batteries, etc. Honestly B, just do what you feel is right.

But I say just bag it. :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Originally posted by CADDY_CYCLONE@Nov 22 2008, 11:42 PM~12233797
ey what up people i got a 99 cady deville but i don't kno whats better air bags or hydros its a front wheel drive get at me with suggestions please  :cool:
Get Air. It's easier to use and you can get it for cheaper no need to hassle with batteries, oil spills, cops, dead batteries and redoing the frame.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
ive seen it on air but i never saw how they did it.
just get reverse flow hydro cylinders with a 2 pump 4 batt setup
youll probably get more out of it
but FWDs arent gonna hop much, or 3 wheel very well.... its basically a shitty car to lowride
and believe me i owned one

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
FWD isnt the best for lowriding... But what I say is CUT WHAT YOU GOT!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i don't want it to hop i just wanna lower it and raise it so i don't know and plus i don't really like messing with batteries it takes too much room on the trunk so i mean either way i gotta get a custom box for my system couse it already takes too much space and can't even get my spare tire out :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

this my car its the only pic i got of it right now but i got 18's on it

·
Registered
382 Posts
Originally posted by CADDY_CYCLONE@Nov 24 2008, 08:47 PM~12246411
well i don't want it to hop i just wanna lower it and raise it so i don't know and plus i don't really like messing with batteries it takes too much room on the trunk so i mean either way i gotta get a custom box for my system couse it already takes too much space and can't even get my spare tire out :eek:hno:  :eek:hno:  :eek:hno:  :eek:hno:  :eek:hno:  :eek:hno:  :eek:hno:  :eek:hno:  :eek:hno:

its gonna be your daily driver? If not then ditch the spare tire. Plus if your gonna ride 18's and not 13's might as well go 20.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Originally posted by CADDY_CYCLONE@Nov 24 2008, 05:47 PM~12246411
well i don't want it to hop and plus i don't really like messing with batteries it takes too much room on the trunk so i mean either way i gotta get a custom box for my system couse it already takes too much space and can't even get my spare tire out :eek:hno:  :eek:hno:  :eek:hno:  :eek:hno:  :eek:hno:  :eek:hno:  :eek:hno:  :eek:hno:  :eek:hno:
THEN YOUR BEST BET IS TO GO WITH AIR.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea its gonna be a daily drive and am trying to sell my 18s so i can get 20s or 22s on it :cool:

·
Registered
382 Posts
Originally posted by CADDY_CYCLONE@Nov 28 2008, 03:11 AM~12279730
yea its gonna be a daily drive and am trying to sell my 18s so i can get 20s or 22s on it :cool:
there u go that's da ticket :cool:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
so where online can i get some pretty cheap kits :biggrin:

·
Registered
86 Posts
juice it with 2 pumps and 2 batteries. will go lower than air ever will

1 - 20 of 36 Posts