LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Check the internet Bob Downie did a nice book, its published by Kalmbach Publishing

Last edited by dag65 at Sep 15 2003, 10:36 AM

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
MOST PEOPLE JUST DO IT ON THEIR OWN---THEY MIGHT GET BASICS OUT OF A BOOK BUT LIKE ME ...JUST BUY ONE AND START MESSING AROUND W/ IT----YOU MIGHT FIND SOMEONE IN YOUR AREA WHO CAN GIVE YOU SOME POINTERS BUT FOR THE MOST PART JUST PRACTICE--------SINGLE ACTION AIRBRUSHES ARE EASIER TO USE THEN DUAL ACTION BUT IT'S BETTER IN MY OPINION TO LEARN W/ A DUAL ACTION THEN YOU KNOW YOU CAN USE A SINGLE ANY TIME-----IF YOU DO THE REVERSE THEN YOU CAN'T BECAUSE OF THE CONTROL YOU NEED FOR A DUAL ACTION-----GOOD LUCK AND REMEMBER PRACTICE ...PRACTICE....PRACTICE----PEACE

·
Registered
187 Posts
Is anybody here using an Aztech airbrush?, I've had a badger, and a couple of Paashe's, but that Aztech looks nice. they have 2 different ones at Hobby Lobby by me, and there is quite a difference in their prices, but the expensive one looks sweet, comes in a nice wood box and all.

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Soggydoggie@Sep 19 2003, 08:32 PM
Is anybody here using an Aztech airbrush?, I've had a badger, and a couple of Paashe's, but that Aztech looks nice. they have 2 different ones at Hobby Lobby by me, and there is quite a difference in their prices, but the expensive one looks sweet, comes in a nice wood box and all.
they made by testors ? yer i think they r lol , yer they r a good air brush , i had one for me first brush

·
Registered
743 Posts
Originally posted by 64_impalas+Sep 19 2003, 03:40 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (64_impalas @ Sep 19 2003, 03:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Soggydoggie@Sep 19 2003, 08:32 PM
they made by testors ? yer i think they r lol , yer they r a good air brush , i had one for me first brush[/b][/quote]
the Aztek is pretty good, but overall I think an Iwata may be better. I have an Aztek and I guess you can't beat it for the price

1 - 9 of 9 Posts