LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
air kit for lowrider bike or trike, comes with crown,air cylinder, air switch,pressure regulator,and tank (needs to be charge) $200 firm with shipping to local USA,pm if interested

·
MYSTIFY
518 Posts
whatcha got?
well i still got this frame, igot a 9 inch flip down screen with built in dvd, brand new in box with remote. also if you dont need this, i just started working at alamo plating and i could plate a few small parts in the future, or we can make a payment plan havent got paid yet i just really want this kit for my bike lmk thanx

·
Registered
749 Posts
air kit for lowrider bike or trike, comes with crown,air cylinder, air switch,pressure regulator,and tank (needs to be charge) $200 firm with shipping to local USA,pm if interested

whats up bro hit me up i got cash rite now 760 449~3259 thanks

·
210 Reppin
529 Posts
I sold that kit along time ago and this thread was suppose to be deleted when i changed my screen name,,,,,how ever u can contact USAMOTORSPORTS here in SAN ANTONIO and they can build u one, or look on EBAY for the kit i paid 275 for it about a year ago....goodluck sorry took so long

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.