LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by REin4ST@Aug 23 2005, 07:19 AM~3674900
Limited clearance...must be kinda thing...is that cool or what ?  If you don't have any info, then don't answer a question with a question.
llisten bitch these are my forums, and ill say what ever the fuck i wanna say and answear questions with questions if i feel to. :cheesy:

·
Registered
480 Posts
well i got some but dont know the brand they work good but i have a honda and its not that heavy

·
Registered
205 Posts
Originally posted by joebomber52@Aug 23 2005, 10:41 AM~3675396
i have some smc cylinders with 2" rod 11" stroke
6 inch diameter
Where can you get those? :cheesy:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Originally posted by joebomber52@Aug 24 2005, 01:09 AM~3680674
my garage

or any smc pneumatics supplier

OH :0 I don't think I would be able to use those in my civic. Also it wouldn't sit as low as the ones I have. O well. Just trying to get to know things a lil better. :biggrin:

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Originally posted by AirRide@Aug 23 2005, 11:30 PM~3680940
OH  :0  I don't think I would be able to use those in my civic. Also it wouldn't sit as low as the ones I have. O well. Just trying to get to know things a lil better. :biggrin:
yeah they are massive i was gonna put them on my 52 but i want the most trunk space available to me

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by Mark@Aug 23 2005, 12:54 PM~3676741
llisten bitch these are my forums, and ill say what ever the fuck i wanna say and answear questions with questions if i feel to.  :cheesy:
"....if I feel to" ??? Anyway, why you getting all butt hurt ??? I was just asking a simple question, and you obviously didn't have an answer for me, so you came out with whatever bull-shit your weak mind had to offer....Anyway thanks to the rest for the info.....Not reppin, I am. Thanks

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by REin4ST@Aug 25 2005, 12:45 AM~3687887
"....if I feel to"  ???  Anyway,  why you getting all butt hurt ???  I was just asking a simple question, and you obviously didn't have an answer for me, so you came out with whatever bull-shit your weak mind had to offer....Anyway thanks to the rest for the info.....Not reppin, I am.  Thanks
:cheesy: aww
how ever, my question was to clarify what there where going to be cans used. i have my own opinions formed about cans, so i was going to check and see if bags where all ruled out for sure. sorry for YOUR weak minded being. o and did i say these where my forums? yeah so get the fuck out ;)

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Originally posted by Mark@Aug 25 2005, 02:51 PM~3691685
:cheesy:  aww
how ever, my question was to clarify what there where going to be cans used. i have my own opinions formed about cans, so i was going to check and see if bags where all ruled out for sure. sorry for YOUR weak minded being.  o and did i say these where my forums? yeah so get the fuck out ;)

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by joebomber52@Aug 25 2005, 04:14 PM~3691879
you to joe, get out, you and the cow bell! leanier acuators for life baby!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts