LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
I just did a 91 accord. Check on www.alteredaltitudecustoms.com

I did the front with a 3.25 inch cylinder. the spindle gets real close to the can. Even wiht a grinded down spindle and i pushed the can back into the strut tower a couple degrees it still came close to the spindle. I layed that red wagon out on a 3.25 inch parkers and custom made drop forks
. I got the drop forks and parkers in stock cheap. Good luck, also dont get a 450c, get a 380c cuz you will need higher pressure if you run those 3.25 inch cylinders in the front.

On my prelude I have 4" cylinders wiht drop forks. I made them fit without a problem. its nicer to run the larger cylinder but sometimes more work involved in grinding everything out to make it not rub. I also got a set of slighty MAC air cylinders for a 91 accord with billit alluminum mounts for sale cheap.

Check it out @ www.switchpimp.com

·
Registered
478 Posts
i got 4 in the front and 3 in the back no prob yet, i got the same set up only running 150 psi, but i went all 1/2 lines and valves

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.