LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what would cause the air to go back in to the tank i though that when the valves close that no air could leave the lines or cylinders until u hit the dump valves i have 8 poppet valves fbss when the car is up lines full of air it doesn't leak down but when i drive the rear pumps the air back in to the tank but the front stays like i left it and doesn't leak down but the rear cylinders dump down could my switch box still be sending power to the rear valves to keep them open or what sounds like the problem the pressure in the tank stops at 175 and the front is hooked up like the back is and i don't have any problem out of them i also checked every fitting and no leakes u can pump the rear cylinders down by pushing up and down on the back of the car :( :( :( :(

·
Registered
28 Posts
If you have less pressure in your tank all diaphram valves will backflow into the tank. That is just the way they work. Diaphram valves like GC, Parker, SMC, etc all only flow one direction. so the pressure has to be higher on the right side. The only way to stop that from happening is the put a check valve at each lift valve.

·
Registered
127 Posts
To tell you the truth this is the start of encountering problems with air cylinders all the peeps i know has problem with air cylinder they finayll got frustrated thru out the air cylidner and went with hydraulics......... The never heard a single problem out of them.........

I think you should do the same or get frustrated with cylinder for the rest of ur life. Every single week your gonna have problems with air cylinder trust me i know from experience with friends

Later dude

·
Registered
127 Posts
Originally posted by joebomber52+Oct 27 2003, 07:22 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joebomber52 @ Oct 27 2003, 07:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--216RIDER@Oct 27 2003, 05:57 PM
quit lying, you dont have any friends..
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

hey 857baller where are the pics of your car i didn't get to see them[/b][/quote]
U missed it brother everyone started to talk shit so the topic got closed and deleted :angry: :cool: :biggrin:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Originally posted by joebomber52@Oct 27 2003, 07:28 PM
re-post re-post re-post re-post re-post
sorry i don't repost to get banned, ur definately gonna see it again around 2004 around spring and shit........

Right now its getting stripped for a makeover :cheesy:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Originally posted by joebomber52+Oct 27 2003, 08:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joebomber52 @ Oct 27 2003, 08:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--216RIDER@Oct 27 2003, 05:57 PM
hey dan did 857baller really post up pics of his car[/b][/quote]
i don't think he got a chance to see it

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by joebomber52+Oct 27 2003, 09:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joebomber52 @ Oct 27 2003, 09:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--216RIDER@Oct 27 2003, 05:57 PM
hey dan did 857baller really post up pics of his car[/b][/quote]
ya, here is a pic of it..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts