LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just got my hands on some nasty ass air cylinders roughly the size of a hydraulic cylinder, with a 6 inch stroke. I am going to put the on a ranger with a nitrogen setup and see what happens.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Small diameter cylinders wont put out enough force to lift much, Most of the cylinders i've seen used for air have been quite large diameter, usually 4 to 6 in diameter cylinders.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh well......fuck it!! I'll make sure to take a ton of pics and video if it blows up Cool, If it doesn't well even cooler :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
pressure is not a problem, I've also acquired some 1 inch valves and high pressure line. So...........................???????????? I guess we'll see

·
Registered
91 Posts
well i just figured why not use all the valves i have. I started out a few years ago with my old 3/8" valves, then got some 1/2" then 3/4" so i use them all. 4 3/8" valves lift the back, 2 3/4" valves dump the back, 4 3/4" valves lift the front and 4 1/2" dump the front.

·
Registered
91 Posts

This thing has bags, running like 600psi of helium, has a motor too, i have a video of the guy cracking the frame between the cab and bed lol

Last edited by baggednissan at Aug 25 2003, 08:07 PM

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Originally posted by baggednissan@Aug 25 2003, 08:06 PM

This thing has bags, running like 600psi of helium, has a motor too, i have a video of the guy cracking the frame between the cab and bed lol
what an asshole

1 - 20 of 63 Posts