LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a 97 camaro that i want to drop. dont really want bags cause they pinch. i have friends with cylinders on their whips (accords, preludes) i hear good things bout cylinders cause they are more durable, and have less body roll than bags. can any one help me out with some prices, options, etc......

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont know much bout air.. ive always useds springs. lookin for something lower

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
first off dumba$$ i never said i wanted bags...learn to read. secondly why do you give a fukk what i do to MY car. if you wanna bash take it to the street. ill run circles around you and take your money all day long(chevy 383 ported and pollished, roller rockers, custom built cam, eaton m90 blower turnin 11psi, 190dry shot nos, moser 12 bolt with 3.73's, full exhaust w/ cutout 8.680 @ 150.750 1/4 mile) just to name a few. so if you wanna bash on my ride we can take it to the track!!

i joined this forum to learn a lil more bout air, so i can look for other options when it comes to lowerin my car

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Right, so assuming you arent spewing complete bullshit with your 8.5 second 1/4 time. Which sounds ridiculous enough. You now want to bag the car that will be doing that time, which completely seals the matter of you being a total fucking idiot. Peoples stupidity still stuns me everyday.

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Originally posted by xspddmonx@Oct 30 2003, 08:09 PM
i got a 97 camaro that i want to drop. dont really want bags cause they pinch. i have friends with cylinders on their whips (accords, preludes) i hear good things bout cylinders cause they are more durable, and have less body roll than bags. can any one help me out with some prices, options, etc......

Officially your a fucking idiot

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
my bad ya'll i really sound like a jackass no way i can run 8's on a 1/4. meant 1/8mile me bad! but either way ill still bust ya a$$ if ya wanna stage up :biggrin:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Originally posted by xspddmonx@Nov 2 2003, 09:42 PM
my bad ya'll i really sound like a jackass no way i can run 8's on a 1/4. meant 1/8mile me bad! but either way ill still bust ya a$$ if ya wanna stage up :biggrin:
so... where did the 150.750 come from? just... made it up?

·
Registered
998 Posts
when are people gonna learn.. speed + extreme suspension modifications = bad shit, i mean.. my regal is having a 305, with a cam an some duals.. i dont intend to take that bitch above 65 er 70 with juice.. just not a good idea.. be bouncin around like a bitch like it is.. and BAGS.. jesus tap dancing christ man.. your gonna be wavin in the wind like a flag.. slow an low..

·
Registered
998 Posts
shorty2low.. is that vic yours for real?

bad ass ride if it is

Last edited by kdub at Nov 3 2003, 11:42 AM

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by shorty 2low+Nov 3 2003, 10:20 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shorty 2low @ Nov 3 2003, 10:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--kdub@Nov 4 2003, 12:41 AM
shorty2low.. is that vic yours for real?

bad ass ride if it is
i see no vic.....

It a 81 Ford Fairmont. i do not own it, its my fathers...but how ever i do get to drive it. And its been told that the car will be handed down to me. so any score that i have to settle ....will be done with this :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
Zephyrs are better :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
I was going to recomend juice as an alternative. But after reading this post and assuming you will be dragg'n I will just go ahead and save myself the time.
An Fbody is easy to bag. Fuck anyone who says otherwise. There's some fuck'n idots on here...dont mind'em. I think its a good alternative but if your look'n to race....your gonna loose alot of response.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts