LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
STREETSTYLE WI PREZ
13,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im new to air ride i have a lincoln with hydros but i want to bag my wifes convertible mustang need to know what to buy....heres pics of the car also.......

·
STREETSTYLE WI PREZ
13,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
9,605 Posts
hit up AAC and tell em what you wanna do

im betting on RE7 slams all around, universal cup kits, and its on you as far as valves, comps, tank, size line, etc.. its all in what you wanna do..

they give good, HONEST advice.. they will chime in im sure.. im starin at my boxes from them right now! i need to mock this shit up soon to make sure i have all the fittings i need etc, but i would like to polish these tanks first..

i dont believe there is anything crazy about the car as far as bagggin would go man

·
STREETSTYLE WI PREZ
13,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by touchdowntodd@Dec 21 2008, 02:58 PM~12490516
hit up AAC and tell em what you wanna do

im betting on RE7 slams all around, universal cup kits, and its on you as far as valves, comps, tank, size line, etc.. its all in what you wanna do..

they give good, HONEST advice.. they will chime in im sure.. im starin at my boxes from them right now! i need to mock this shit up soon to make sure i have all the fittings i need etc, but i would like to polish these tanks first..

i dont believe there is anything crazy about the car as far as bagggin would go man
thanks homie i got your pm also i will holla if i need some help

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Depending on what route you want to go with, you can go with a bolt in kit from Air lift or ART or make a kit yourself. The suspension on those cars goes from the 80's into the later model cars, so the kits fit all of them. Last mustang I did I used 2500's all around. Got alot of lift and rode great. Leave the front struts and the rear shocks in place.

·
STREETSTYLE WI PREZ
13,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by nyccustomizer@Dec 21 2008, 11:30 PM~12495188
Depending on what route you want to go with, you can go with a bolt in kit from Air lift or ART or make a kit yourself.  The suspension on those cars goes from the 80's into the later model cars, so the kits fit all of them.  Last mustang I did I used 2500's all around.  Got alot of lift and rode great.  Leave the front struts and the rear shocks in place.
thanks for the info

1 - 6 of 6 Posts