LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to piece together an air ride system for my '83 Buick Regal. This'll be my 1st project and want to know what would be the best course of action. I don't plan on catching air like Mark, mostly a lil FBSS or maybe even frame laying. For frame laying, would I have to get my frame notched or a special adapter.?. Riding on 15's now but wanna jump to 18's. I'm considering having 2 5 gal 8 port tanks mounted on the sides of the trunk and the compressors under the rear dash or at the back of the trunk. Which setup would be best in conserving trunk space and leaving room for expansion without limiting myself too much? Also, I know that I can use the front brackets for S-10 airbag kits but are there any manufacturers who make rear brackets so I can just bolt/weld without fab'ing them myself.?. If not, is there anyone on the list willing to make/sell me a set?

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
to lay frame with some bigger wheels, you will need drop spindles and a notch in theback. for the back brackets just build a bridge like a truck and put small axle brackets on, and there you go.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i saw some rear brackets on coolcars but for that type of money, i'd rather ride stock and invest in performance upgrades/system.. are there any c notches on the market for g-bodies.?. if so who makes them.?. if not, what are the spec's for fab'ing them myself.?. can i lay frame with drop spindles and 15" tires without the notches.?.i see brackets on ssd.com but which 1's for this specific app.?.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts