LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was bored the other day, so I decided to build a lowrider chopper trike so my son and I could both ride the same kind a bike. Trikes. One thing led to another, and here is what I ended up with. I have to finish the welding as most things are just tacked, and I have to find a tank for it. It is hooked up to the shop air, so it goes up pretty fast for 1/4 line.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry about the cryin kid. My chick was holding an unhappy 2 month old while she was shooting the video.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
thats cool man. i havent built a bike in a few years. i think i may pull a frame out of the back yard an get to work. this vid gave me the itch lol

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thats cool man. i havent built a bike in a few years. i think i may pull a frame out of the back yard an get to work. this vid gave me the itch lol
I only spent a few days on this one so far. My chick asked me what the hell I was doing, with a hearse in the garage that is torn apart, Caddy outside that is mostly torn apart, a house that is 3/4 painted, a deck outside that is 1/4 done, and now a bike that is torn apart. My kid wants to go ride bikes, I have to fix him up. Trailer for it is next so I can take the crying baby with me.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I only spent a few days on this one so far. My chick asked me what the hell I was doing, with a hearse in the garage that is torn apart, Caddy outside that is mostly torn apart, a house that is 3/4 painted, a deck outside that is 1/4 done, and now a bike that is torn apart. My kid wants to go ride bikes, I have to fix him up. Trailer for it is next so I can take the crying baby with me.
hellshi bro im the same way!!. got half dozen projects on the go all at once and the prioritys are orginized in order of what i feel like working on more so then importance lol.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hellshi bro im the same way!!. got half dozen projects on the go all at once and the prioritys are orginized in order of what i feel like working on more so then importance lol.
Just what I told my chick. If I have 10 projects going at once, then I can choose the one I feel like working on.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Speaking of Attention Deficit Disorder, my pops just called me from CA, and he picked up a 1955 Cadillac Pedal car called the "Kidillac". He is boxing it up and shipping to me in the next few days. It is based on the 1950 Cadillac, and is very cool. Here is a video of one the is restored, I will most likely restore this one close to original, but gotta bag it!

I will keep you guys posted on this one, it will be very cool to see my kid cruisin around town in his Kidillac.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts